Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this is the off topic thing I guess it's alright to post this here. Who is everyone goin' for this season?! For me it's: Go Oakland Raiders :twisted: Go Green Bay Packers (Favre is the man, and Ahman is from here) and watch out for Tampa Bay Buccanears now that they got a new head coach. My main man from Oakland, John Grouden!

E

·
0 Posts
I've always (since I was younger) been a NY Jets fan... However, my whole family are huge Cowboys fans.. So I actually know alot more about them (player names, etc) then I do about the Jets, which makes watching them interesting.

I hardly watch the games tho....

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
I am not a fan of any football teams. Too boring.
Altho not quite as boring as baseball and golfing.

I prefer watching SCCA and '60s Drag Racing. :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have two words DENVER BRONCOS! 2002-2003 WORLDS CHAMPIONS! oh and why we are at it might as well add a couple more words in there, six more words, COLORADO AVALANCHE, DENVER NUGGETS, COLORADO ROCKIES, all 2003 WORLD and STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (for the Avs the other two are world champs). damn that would be sweet, all in one year, too bad the only two teams in Colorado with a chance ever are the Broncos and Avalanche.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Well here from Detroit

I got 1 word for that damn AVA's comment LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!! and my vote is for the raiders also cause here in detroit were lucky if the lions will win 1 more game this year.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
iwntasrt-4 said:
I have two words DENVER BRONCOS! 2002-2003 WORLDS CHAMPIONS!
Sorry... I'M GONNA HAVE TO GO WITH GREEN BAY PACKERS WINNIN' THE SUPER BOWL!!!! DIVISION CHAMPS BABY! IF GREEN BAY GETS HOME FIELD, IT'S ALL OVER! :twisted: Raiders are my other team that are doin' pretty SWEET right now!

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
bluestrat said:
...and watch out for Tampa Bay Buccanears now that they got a new head coach. My main man from Oakland, John Grouden!
Good call man!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
e36 m3
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing