Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I was at the dodge dealership for a warranty issue and I pull up and this mechanic comes up to me askin me if i removed the black mesh over the intercooler. I was tellin him how it is a completely new intercooler and it is much bigger that the stock one to which he didnt believe. Well we get to talkin and he shows me his new orange blast. He bends down and looks at the intercooler on his and he is like sh&*t yours is a lot bigger!! After that he begins tellin me how the 05s have 15 more horses and then he tells me that they have removed the limited slip diff so that the car can launch better. Damn this kid didnt know anything about these cars and he is a mechanic. It was a really sad encounter which I shrugged off as complete ignoranc on his part. Kid need to start visiting this website or something so he can learn a bit more

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
There are foolish people every where. I always see one when I look in a mirror. This seems to be a general theme at dealers that almost no one has any idea what they're selling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.