Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is a follow up picture of the new SRT-4 style shifter we are making for Neons / Srt-4 owners.

As stated earlier, we designed this to be a higher quality shift knob than the factory SRT-4 knob that has casting marks, and can easily pull off as its not very securely attached.

Our prototype shifter knob has a innovative locking system that will make it lock securely onto any Neon shift stalk. Its also crafted in solid aluminum and then highly polished (or with the Titanium finish knob) then anodized.

More pictures will be available shortly, and we will have these in stock within the next week and half approximately. Pricing is estimated at $49.99 for the knob in your choice of highly polished, or titanium finish and with the innovative locking system.

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
wow that looks good, got a pic of titanium finish?

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Any plans on making a black chrome version?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
thats actually pretty nice :D
too bad i already bought the momo knob tho

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
very nice........if i get some good money back from book buy back im am going to be all over that :lol:

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Mmmmmmm shiny. I want to see the titanium finish to. Even better, got one made of titanium? Weight reduction!!!!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Nice, where do I sign?

Just so you guys know, this thing will burn you in the summer, and freeze your hand in the winter. Just make surey ou dont put your tongue on it. :)

My greddy shift knob on my supra would burn my hand in the summer, so I guess I wont mind the srt with one being that my hand now has thick skin from my supra. :)

Ill put that on one of my things to get list.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
That looks sweet. I'll have to look into getting one of those.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
if youre licking your shift knob then you have other problems to worry about than the heat or cold. :wink: :p :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
How about

How about a brushed finish that would match the rest of the silver accents in the car better? I'm all for getting rid of the seam line and plastic but would like it to match the rest.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
modernceo said:

This is a follow up picture of the new SRT-4 style shifter we are making for Neons / Srt-4 owners.

As stated earlier, we designed this to be a higher quality shift knob than the factory SRT-4 knob that has casting marks, and can easily pull off as its not very securely attached.

Our prototype shifter knob has a innovative locking system that will make it lock securely onto any Neon shift stalk. Its also crafted in solid aluminum and then highly polished (or with the Titanium finish knob) then anodized.

More pictures will be available shortly, and we will have these in stock within the next week and half approximately. Pricing is estimated at $49.99 for the knob in your choice of highly polished, or titanium finish and with the innovative locking system.
Any chance for a Momo type handle version vice the ball?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Any plans on making a black chrome version?
I'm gonna second that black chrome idea.... i think that would look sweet. 8)

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Gorgeous, how did I miss that.

·
Registered
596 Posts
modernceo said:

is this item still available?

thanks!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts