Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Parts are ordered... all we can do right now is wait till everything arrives. psi chick, your's will ship soon after the depo fog housings arrive. The rest of the retrofits will take about a week each to complete.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Are you still doing these? If so, what is the price and wait time for a set of Lexus yellow capsule w/ replacement housings. Mine have the rockblockers on them and I don't think I can get them off.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
gnyce said:
Are you still doing these? If so, what is the price and wait time for a set of Lexus yellow capsule w/ replacement housings. Mine have the rockblockers on them and I don't think I can get them off.
I am still doing these, however, I am in a jam with the current group buy (I'm still waiting for the replacement fog lamps to be shipped to me). I need to finish theirs before accepting new orders. I'll post an update when I am ready to take new orders.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Anyone thinking of this mod beware! I ordered my lights on 3/29/07 and am still waiting for them to be sent to me.
Do yourself a favor and go to the local Autozone and pick up a pair of Pilot Projector lights for $69.95. They are the same size as factory, and bolt right in with minimal effort. I would do the same if I hadn't already paid $279.00 for this retro.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
i honestly wish i hadn't sent the money for this at this point. it's rediculous. four months later and still nothing. i like too how no refuds was posted. i really would just prefer my money back and get these from somewhere else. how long does it take to get some housings sent? three months???? come on.....

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Has anyone bothered to send a PM to Matt Cresto (SRT-4Store.com) about the fog housings? Maybe he can answer your questions as to why it takes many months to ship the fog housings to me. He has had them in his possesion since they were originally shipped from Modern Performance to him by accident.

I am currently out of town, but I should be back on Thursday. My fiance has told me that I received a package from SRT-4Store.com on Friday. I'm hoping it is the fog housings, as she told me it was a large package. This is good news, but unfortunately I wont know for sure if it's the fogs until I get back home on Thursday.

PsiChick, if the fogs have arrived then your set will ship out on Friday. You should get them by the following Tuesday.

If you want your questions answered about the amount of time it has taken... you will have to get them from Matt, since I have and am willing to keep to my estimated time frame once I have all required parts/supplies in my possesion.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
psi chick said:
i'll talk to matt, thanks for the update
No Problem... I promise that as soon as I get those fog housings, You will have yours in 2-3 days from that time. It literally takes very little time for the Yellow Capsule Retrofits. I actually prefer making those over any other retrofit because of that fact.

Like I have said before, I'm not here to scam anyone. If I have all the parts ready, I can do the work... Why else would I have taken pictures of all the Yellow capsules and other parts that I purchased, if I had no intention of selling them as part of a retrofit. I feel real bad about having you wait so long for a product that I can make in 1 day of work.

I'll update everyone when I get back in town. Thanks for holding in on this though!

·
Banned
330 Posts
And my appologies to Amy, John, and everyone else involved in the groupbuy. I have no reason or excuse what took so long. The fog housings are at john's house waiting for him now.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
The fog housings have been delivered. I will be starting on them asap. Status updates should be posted on a regular basis from now on.

Thanks for hanging in there guys!

21 - 40 of 46 Posts