Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Retrofit Warranty, Agreement & Pricing Info
(If there are any questions just let me know.)

All sales final at time of purchase. No refunds

****AGREEMENT TERMS: ALL RETROFITS ARE NOT DOT LEGAL, AND ARE INTENDED FOR OFF ROAD USE. AS A WARNING YOU MUST PROPERLY AIM YOUR LIGHTS SO THAT YOU ARE NOT BLINDING OTHER DRIVERS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OF THESE LIGHTS. BY PURCHASING THIS RETROFIT YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS!****

All "New" parts provided through SRT-4Store.com will automatically be covered under a 1 year warranty; however if the retrofit requires the use of a used set of projectors the projectors will not have a warranty. I can test the projectors before even trying the retrofit to make sure all parts work properly. As for the work that I do, I will warranty all work provided in the retrofit service... (Water leaks in the fog lamp, housing issues, custom wiring, paint etc...) for 1 year. Chips, Cracks, or Pitting in the outer fog lamp lens are not covered unless they were damaged during shipping.

Full payment is required up front in order to acquire all miscellaneous parts for your retrofit. If you would like to hold a spot in line, I can accept a $100.00 Non-Refundable Deposit. Full Payment is required when all spots are filled. Once I get all the parts it should take anywhere from 2 days (for Yellow Capsule Retrofits) to 1 week (for Projector Retrofits) to finish work on each retrofit. This is under the assumption that everything goes well during the retrofit process, weather plays a very big role due to the fact that they must be aimed and tested at night outdoors. I will try my best to keep every order updated with the latest build status. Naturally the Lexus Yellow Capsule Retrofits will be completed much quicker than a projector retrofit, since less time is envolved in retrofitting them.

No Cores are accepted, unless you wish for me to use your OEM fogs for your retrofit. If your OEM fogs have Rockblocker on them, I will not retrofit them. The rockblocker film needs to be removed by you before I can work on them. The condition of your OEM fogs will be the same as they were when you ship them to me.

Prices for the Fog Projector Retrofits have been discounted from my standard prices for this introductory Group Buy. This will be the only time that I will be offering them at this price, future group buys will be available at the standard prices.

Fog Lamp Retrofits:
-------------------
1.psi chick - *COMPLETED* - (Complete Package - Lexus Yellow Capsules)
2.ZukesSRT4 - *COMPLETED* - (Complete Package - Bosch Mini H3 Projectors)
3.Phillips8201 - (Partial Package - Bosch Mini H3 Projectors w/5000K HID Upgrade)
4.DaRkILLa - *PAID* - (Complete Package - Bosch Mini H3 Projectors - all black)

Lexus Yellow Capsule Fog Light Retrofits:
------------------------------------------
Complete Package: (Includes New Fog Lights)
$169.00
Partial Package: (Requires your OEM Fog Lights)
$89.00

Bosch Mini H3 Projectors:
---------------------------
Complete Package: (Includes New Depo Fog Lights)
$265.00
$185.00

Bosch Mini H3 Projectors with Yellow Filter:
--------------------------------------------
Complete Package: (Includes New Depo Fog Lights)
$350.00
$272.00

HID Upgrade Options for Fog Projector Retrofit Packages:
---------------------------------------------------------
Your Choice of HID Kit - Color Ranges from 3000K (yelllow) to 12000K (purple)
+$219.00 For any H3 HID Kit with in the 4300K (White) to 12000K (Purple) color range.
+$239.00 For 3000K (Yellow) H3 HID Kit.

Paint/Shroud Options for Fog Projector Retrofit Packages:
----------------------------------------------------------
+$9.99........Color Matched Paint Scheme

·
Registered
691 Posts
couple pics of the Lexus Capsule's installed on my car with 4700K HIDS

i will get some better OUTPUT pics tonight or tomorrow when i have a chance..

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Frosty said:
u know me bro we have talked im down for complete package.

(Complete Package - Bosch Mini H3 w/3000k hid)

whats the yellow filter thing for

ok... i'll update ya. Thought you agreed on the yellow filter w/halogen bulbs. I'll switch you over then...

·
Registered
532 Posts
Just to make sure I understand the pricing, would a Bosch Mini H3 Complete w/ 4300K HID be $498 ($279 + $219)? I'm just checking to be sure.

Thanks,
Wade

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bosch Mini H3 Complete Package: (Includes New Depo Fog Lights)
$265.00
+$219.00 For any H3 HID Kit with in the 4300K (White) to 12000K (Purple) color range.

Total: $484

·
Registered
532 Posts
FYX193 said:
Bosch Mini H3 Complete Package: (Includes New Depo Fog Lights)
$265.00

Total: $484
Thanks for the clarification. If ordered, would these be made right away and shipped out or would you be waiting until a certain amount of orders were in?

-Wade-

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At this point in time... I'm probably going to wait until I have at least 5 orders total. Which is good news for you guys since it means you will be waiting less to get your order taken care of. Once we have 5 orders (including any types of fog retrofits), I will close the group buy and start processing the orders. It should take approximately 1-2 weeks to get the supplies. And it should take approximately 1 week per projector retrofit, and 2-3 days per lexus yellow retrofit. I will process orders in the order in which I received deposits. I'll keep everyone posted when we get to that point though.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's not too late to get in this deal... However, I'll need full payment from you in order to help get this ball rolling... we are at the point where we need to have full payment in by everyone so that we can order parts.

Paypal address is in my signature...
Please provide your screen name and any details regarding your order in the paypal payment.

Thank You.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here are some pics of how the output of a Bosch Mini H3 Projector w/Yellow Filter looks like...

Picture of the projector below the cutoff... (it's really much brighter than this)

Picture of the projector above the cutoff...

Here is a video clip of the projector from below the cutoff then above it... back and forth etc... The bluish/purple band of light that is seen vertically is only an optical side affect of the camera's recording ability and not created by the projector.

http://home.comcast.net/~fyx193_3/Mini_H3_Yellow_Filter.AVI
(NOTE: This clip will be removed after a week in order to preserve space on my web server.)

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
StretchRT said:
The set above the goes for 350 correct, i am interested in this set
Correct, if you are interested please send full payment within 2 weeks. The group buy is about to close and we need all orders to be paid in full so that we can order the parts to make them.

Thanks.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just to let everyone know, I have a total of 7 additional sets of Lexus Yellow Capsules that are ready to be retro'd. If anyone else wants in on the group buy for the Lexus Yellow Capsule retrofit, I am still taking orders for them. I can not do any more projector retrofits until this group buy is completed... I don't want to fall too far behind with orders due to the longer build time involved with the projector retro's.

Once I put in the order and receive the new fog lamp housings for this group buy, I can have nearly all Lexus Yellow Capsule retrofits completed and ready to ship within 3 days.

The projector fog retrofits will take about 1 week for each order. I will try to work on 2 sets at a time to get them shipped out quicker.

Once again, the Lexus Yellow Capsule retrofits are much more difficult to acquire, so once these last 7 are spoken for it will be a while before I can get more. I've been slowly acquiring as many of these as I can get my hands on in order to provide this service to everyone. I will continue to offer them, but they will be much more difficult to acquire vs. the projectors. This means that in the future there might be a waiting line for Yellow Capsule orders until I can source them out for each order.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Phillips8201, I received your payment today. Thanks!

Everyone else, You have until the end of this weekend to pay in full. Once Monday arrives, I am removing unpaid orders from this group buy so that I can get this ball rolling. If anyone else wants in for any type of retrofit, or even if you need replacement fog lamps and are not interested in a retrofit, I will add you to the list. I will need full payment up front for those who are interested.

If you just need a New pair of replacement fog lamp housings, I can get them for you for $85 shipped.

I have plenty of Lexus Yellow Capsules ready for retrofits... here is a pic of how many I have at the moment. (Note: I also have another pair being shipped to me to replace one of them which was damaged on arrival.)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts