Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Retrofit Warranty, Agreement & Pricing Info
(If there are any questions just let me know.)

All sales final at time of purchase. No refunds

****AGREEMENT TERMS: ALL RETROFITS ARE NOT DOT LEGAL, AND ARE INTENDED FOR OFF ROAD USE. AS A WARNING YOU MUST PROPERLY AIM YOUR LIGHTS SO THAT YOU ARE NOT BLINDING OTHER DRIVERS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OF THESE LIGHTS. BY PURCHASING THIS RETROFIT YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS!****

All "New" parts provided through SRT-4Store.com will automatically be covered under a 1 year warranty; however if the retrofit requires the use of a used set of projectors the projectors will not have a warranty. I can test the projectors before even trying the retrofit to make sure all parts work properly. As for the work that I do, I will warranty all work provided in the retrofit service... (Water leaks in the fog lamp, housing issues, custom wiring, paint etc...) for 1 year. Chips, Cracks, or Pitting in the outer fog lamp lens are not covered unless they were damaged during shipping.

Full payment is required up front in order to acquire all miscellaneous parts for your retrofit. If you would like to hold a spot in line, I can accept a $100.00 Non-Refundable Deposit. Once I get all the parts it should take anywhere from 2 days to 1 week to finish the retrofit and ship them out to you. This is under the assumption that everything goes well during the retrofit process, weather plays a very big role due to the fact that they must be aimed and tested at night outdoors. I will try my best to keep every order updated with the latest build status. Naturally the Lexus Yellow Capsule Retrofits will be completed much quicker than a projector retrofit, since less time is envolved in retrofitting them.

No Cores are accepted, unless you wish for me to use your OEM fogs for your retrofit. If your OEM fogs have Rockblocker on them, I will not retrofit them. The rockblocker film needs to be removed by you before I can work on them. The condition of your OEM fogs will be the same as they were when you ship them to me.

Lexus Yellow Capsule Fog Light Retrofits:
------------------------------------------
Complete Package: (Includes New Fog Lights)
$169.00
Partial Package: (Requires your OEM Fog Lights)
$89.00

Bosch Mini H3 Projectors:
---------------------------
Complete Package: (Includes New Depo Fog Lights)
$279.00
$199.00

Bosch Mini H3 Projectors with Yellow Acrylic Discs:
---------------------------------------------------
Complete Package: (Includes New Depo Fog Lights)
$365.00
$287.00

HID Upgrade Options for Fog Projector Retrofit Packages:
---------------------------------------------------------
Your Choice of HID Kit - Color Ranges from 3000K (yelllow) to 12000K (purple)
$219.00 For any H3 HID Kit with in the 4300K (White) to 12000K (Purple) color range.
$239.00 For 3000K (Yellow) H3 HID Kit.

Paint/Shroud Options for Fog Projector Retrofit Packages:
----------------------------------------------------------
$9.99........Color Matched Paint Scheme
$TBA........Integrated LED Halo/Turnsignal Shrouds (Color Choices: White, Amber, Red, Blue, Green)
$TBA........Carbon Fiber Shrouds
$TBA........Various Chromed/Polished Shrouds

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will be offering a Group Buy in batches of 5 orders at a time. Once a Group Buy is completed a new one will take place. These will be available year round. I will open a group buy for both Lexus Yellow Capsule Retrofits and Projector Retrofits at the end of this week.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These will be available year round 5 orders at a time... I'm sure you'll get a set sometime though. Thanks for the compliments!

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's some pics compairing the Lexus Yellow Capsule Retrofit to the MPx/PIAA Fog Lamps. I would say the performance (Distribution of Light) is not as good as the PIAA's due to the poor OEM reflector design. However, the Yellow color is perfect in compairison to the Lexus Fog Lamps. It is a rich deep glowing yellow as you can see in some of the pics below. FYI, the PIAA's are on the Passenger Side and the Lexus Yellow Capsule Retrofit is on the Driver's Side.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm thinking if I would have made some adjustments to the fog aim... I could get more useable light out of them. I think mine were aimed a bit too low to the ground. I'm in the middle of doing another set of lexus yellows at the moment. They will be with bran new Depo fog housings... I'm going to put them in tomarrow night and see how they perform when aimed properly. I'll post an update when I get to that point.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
whitemboid said:
i wanna get the yellow capsules with new oem fogs...i need 5 people or can i just order it now
we'll need 5 people in order to get the parts/supplies cheaper. But, don't worry... I already have a local person in the group buy. I'm sure it will fill up quick tho.

·
Registered
691 Posts
got my lexus capsule fogs today

John you did a awesome job on them, they look better then i thought they were going to ..and i must say u have a talent at what u do.. keep up the good work and maybe soon i will get some of those nice HID headlight retros!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry I couldn't get some nice output pics for everyone on these latest Lexus Yellow Fogs... Most of my time was consumed with completing our Prototype Projector Fog retrofit. I refabbed a new shroud so that it was chromed/polished instead of painted all black. Pictures will be posted by Matt (SRT-4Store.com), once he gets them installed. The end result was great and will give more idea's for customers on paint schemes. (Note: the bezels were lightly sanded in order to be painted; however, Matt decided at the last moment to keep them unpainted. So, if you choose to leave them chrome/polished... then it would look chromed/polished & not like a brushed aluminum.)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Paypal sent for Projector retro

·
Registered
691 Posts
HIDS AND FOGS

FOGS ONLY

FOGS ONLY

FOGS ONLY

1 - 20 of 45 Posts