Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arite guys, check a few days back and theres a puddle of reddish pink colored fluid on top of the tranny (cant really distinguish the smell so dont know) looks like transmission fluid but again not sure. Neways wipe it off couldnt find out where it was leaking from.
Yesterday, i check again theres the puddle on top of the tranny, I try to look around finally found it, its leaking from the side of the engine (might be a pipe or hose there that its coming out of but not that sure) i just saw it dripping from the metal sort of plate looking thing attached to the battery side of the engine. So, what do you guys think it is. I called the dealership up they said theres no use of bringing it up there cuz its raining like crazy it'll wipe of all the fluids plus i dont want to leave it there, i'll take it when i know its going to get checked instead of sitting there for a few days doing nothing.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I know this was posted a while ago, but I just noticed the same thing on my car.

Transmission Fluid on the top of the tranny. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
The coolant hose is right next to the batter.... i just fixed mine yesterday (i hope) I was seeing puddles of coolant on my tranny.... i would say put some better clamps on there... and if you have a aftermarket intake make sure its not rubbing the hose...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.