Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 5055 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Believe he had a front mount looked nice. Just saying sup if hes a member of the forums.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I saw the yellow one, was that you? When I got further down south maybe about a mile or two I saw a red one without a wing. I'm not sure if that was me you saw, or him, but it appears that we both saw you. Oh well. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
SRT sightings

Yesterday at universal I was getting out of my car in the King Kong section....you know..walking up the row (110) and a nice OB pulls up and parks. Sweet. As I was leaving I see a red SRT parked on the second floor when I was on my way down. When I got back to my car the OB had already split. And also I would like to mention to was a PITA to get out of Universal yesterday with all that drama going on...If we would have gone together maybe we could have got a group discount:jester: :jester:

Then today in Daytona I notices a silver SRT with a CF hood and RUTHLESS on the back. Blue decals on the side....pretty sweet car. Anyone know who these cars belong to????

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Spotted Thread!

I noticed this on other forums and it seems to really work well. And i'm tired of seeing individual posts that no one replies to, at least here we can localize all the non-responding posts. Maybe if this get's rolling we can get a sticky up in here?

Miami

Saw 2 white SRT's yesterday, 1 guy w/ black rims polished lip turning onto sw 87th Ave and 147th st. and a girl driving a stock-looking white SRT.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Random Tampa SRT4s...where are you lurkers? haha

lately i have seen quite a few random srt4s in the vicinity of my job, just today on my journey home i ran in to a silver one with rolled rear bumper, side exit and the big $$ CBD vented hood paintrd body color. I encourage you guys to join us here on the forums as well as any upcoming meets....oh and post too...:hi:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
hey dan..whats up..long time no talk..hows life?

·
Registered
715 Posts
what's up dan, we meet a sonic ( I bought Nathan's old car) I see lots of srt-4 also. I need a good tune. when is the next meet?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey whats up everyone yea dan i had the new hood n fenders on if that was me? lol idk i tried to go for a new look idk if its good or not? im gonna post up some pics in a bit and see what everyone thinks.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hey dan we started a monday srt meet in the northdale plaza off of N.dale mabry. Across of home depot. We had 6-7 srts, an evo, a cobra, and a gto. I tried to get ahold of you but got your voicemail. BTW- around 8pm on monday's.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks bro! idk alot of members don't like the look of her :( oh well i like her! yea i work down in that area so hope ill be seein more of ya and whichever other srt's in the hillsborough ave. area!

·
Registered
203 Posts
lonewolf05 said:
Thanks bro! idk alot of members don't like the look of her :( oh well i like her! yea i work down in that area so hope ill be seein more of ya and whichever other srt's in the hillsborough ave. area!

I can respect all the work that you have put in her. CLICK HERE That is my last baby that was totaled by a old guy with bald tires. Not to many people in the probe community liked her either but I did and that is all that mattered.

Page 2 is what she looked like when I first got her. Bone stock!!!

1 - 20 of 5055 Posts