Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well letme throw this up in the air.

What will it take for us to have a Florida SRT-4 meet to beat California?

want a private session at the track?
cheap ass dyno's?
Big ass BBQ?
Big ass raffle giving out lets just say about 1-2k worth of srt parts?

Location of course would have to be centrally located.

I know there is a florida neon meet that happens at the end of the year.. but the goal in mind is to beat the union dodge meet ;)

Tellme what you want and what it will take for us to have a meet.

:)

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
qwkslvr04 said:
You know, this west coast/east coast shit is what got Tupac and Biggie killed..... :LAME:
lol i dont think were going to have a west coast vs east coast srt war.

anyways sounds good fast although lets get through this damn hurricane shit first.......

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
We should have it in a centeral location like tampa or orlando.

·
Registered
416 Posts
That sounds good. What about Orlando? It's centrally located :thumbsup: We need to find a local dyno and talk to the people at Orlando Speed World (not the best track, but it's closeby).

I'm in, BTW :D

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
Well, in Tampa, we can all dyno at Race Related with is 45$ for 3 pulls. Bradenton Motorsports Park is better then orlando speed world, and moroso. Plus Fort Desoto is nice for a big bbq or picnic.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
how bout just people from the east coast meet up not just florida cali is a big state and it is most of the west coast so just something to throw in there

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
well... you know i always have two free dyno runs to give away.. so count me in as well...

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cool stuff.. keep them coming.. and we will see what date we can set this up.. just need to get someone in orlando to set it up. .since I am down here in SFL..

I can most likely organize the SFL crew.. but orlando and NFL crew I have no idea about :)

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
Just a question, why would we goto orlando speedworld if it sucks?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Well its damn tempting to have the meet be so close to me, bradenton was dan nice. i'd be willing to make that drive again....

if speed world could be convinced to fully prep the track though it'd be nice then. of course they're probably reeling at the moment from all the lost test and tunes the last few weeks.

C

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
SRT-4 Neon said:
Well its damn tempting to have the meet be so close to me, bradenton was dan nice. i'd be willing to make that drive again....

if speed world could be convinced to fully prep the track though it'd be nice then. of course they're probably reeling at the moment from all the lost test and tunes the last few weeks.

C
I dont know how they are surviving without Toms purchases at the little food satation they have! Its been like 4 months since I've raced what a damn shame!

Josh

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
My dad owns a Beef O'Bradys in Orlando. I can talk to him and see if we can all park at the lot there, get some cheap food. Stay there. Hes my birth dad, and I dont really get the chance to talk to him to much, but I will try to see if I can figure something out.

Dont count on me for anything =)

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.