Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to find these rims for sale in other colors then silver and black....Edge racing also has these rims priced cheaper for the silver and 50 bucks more for the black....im trying to find them in 17x8....please post up some links of companys selling these rims

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Edgeracing has exclusive rights to the Flik wheels. They are the only place you can buy them from.

·
Registered
611 Posts
PatNy said:
Im trying to find these rims for sale in other colors then silver and black....Edge racing also has these rims priced cheaper for the silver and 50 bucks more for the black....im trying to find them in 17x8....please post up some links of companys selling these rims

Here is mine in bronze. They are quite easy to paint. Especially if you order the wheels and tires seperate and paint them before the tires are mounted.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what size tires are u running...i read u can run the 205's on them...is this true i wanted the 17x8's

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
i think 205 is a little small for this rim. i have 225's on mine, and they are a little too thin for me. i am gonna go at least 235 this summer. great performing wheel though.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
no way. tein coilovers for me. no way in hell would even 225 fit stock suspension i don't think. if your on stock struts, i would seriosly reconsider buying something else, causee theres a damn good chance these will rub.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
hercfe said:
no way. tein coilovers for me. no way in hell would even 225 fit stock suspension i don't think. if your on stock struts, i would seriosly reconsider buying something else, causee theres a damn good chance these will rub.
You are incorrect.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol so whats the verdict?...wouldnt coil overs add to the chance of rubbing due to lowering the car?...my 2cents!

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
silentwig said:
You are incorrect.

i meant rubbing on the stock strut/ coil...sorry if i wasn't clear. if you have ftd's and sstock suspension, please chime in. cause i'm sure a lot of people would be interested in knowing if they'll fit. i'm just speculating, but it really looks like there's not a lot of room in there. as far as rubbing on the fender...no probs whatsoever!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well if i got new springs and struts i could probably save the money then getting coils because coils ARE $$$

·
Registered
175 Posts
I just bought these rims a couple weeks ago...I was going to get 205/40/17, but I am lowered and I think they might be too big in diameter. They are going on my VW Jetta. I can get Toyo Proxes FZ4's for 58.00 a piece. Should I get the 205's or the 215's?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Xstr8_edgeX said:
I just bought these rims a couple weeks ago...I was going to get 205/40/17, but I am lowered and I think they might be too big in diameter. They are going on my VW Jetta. I can get Toyo Proxes FZ4's for 58.00 a piece. Should I get the 205's or the 215's?
Make your own thread or pm someone and ask them...your own personal problems shouldnt be adressed in my thread!

:LAME:

·
Registered
611 Posts
The wheel and tire tech sticky states that 245's will fit on stock suspension but the offset must be 35mm. I however, am running IPP coilovers so I wouldn't know firsthand.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Xstr8_edgeX said:

:hijacked:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
bpointer said:
The wheel and tire tech sticky states that 245's will fit on stock suspension but the offset must be 35mm. I however, am running IPP coilovers so I wouldn't know firsthand.
ding ding ding. Flanders avatar has been looking at a sticky in the wheel and tire forum created by evo77 which answers all of the questions asked in this thread

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
true, evo does have a very nice wheels/tires section. however, if you don't have these rims then please do not give advice. believe me, i'm about 98% positive these would rub the stock struts in a 245.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts