Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you think only Fl and Ca got them already? Aha! check this e-mail I got this morning.

SilverBullet,

I currently have 11 2003 DODGE SRT-4 in my Alexandria location. Each vehicle is priced differently due to their options packages and color. Please review my inventory at:

http://www.ourismandodgesuzuki.com

If you give me a stock number of any vehicle you might be interested in I will work up an out the door Internet price for you. If none of these vehicles appeal to you I can attempt to locate one more to your liking from another inventory.

Note: Ourisman Dodge also offers all new car customers 2 year / 24,000 scheduled maintenace FREE.

Please feel free to contact me at any of the following numbers if you have any questions.
=======

Regards,

G. T*** N*****
Director of Internet Operations
Ourisman Automotive Va.
703/488-1767

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Let me flame this one tooo..... :twisted:

Troy from the dealership is mistaken...

He didn't know the difference between an SXT and an SRT-4...

False alarm.... :evil:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Samel_Camel said:
Unfortunately, this is WAY too common. If I put food on the table by selling Dodges, you bet your @$$ I'd know what they're selling.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Auto-Xer said:
Samel_Camel said:
Unfortunately, this is WAY too common. If I put food on the table by selling Dodges, you bet your @$$ I'd know what they're selling.
Heince the reason for the SRT-4 dealer training. "uh, yea we just got those in, some sorta hop'd up neon or something." vs "Yea, I drove one on a race course, and beat a boxterS along with a Foci SVT. Hellova ride"

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
SilverBullet said:
Each vehicle is priced differently due to their options packages and color.
HAHAHAHAHHAA, they are priced more for different colors too? damn, what an ass.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAA

You guys crack me up....option packages and color??????
C'mon man.......wake up and smell the coffee.....WE ARE GETTING THEM FIRST!!!!

SilverBullet said:
So you think only Fl and Ca got them already? Aha! check this e-mail I got this morning.

SilverBullet,

I currently have 11 2003 DODGE SRT-4 in my Alexandria location. Each vehicle is priced differently due to their options packages and color. Please review my inventory at:

http://www.ourismandodgesuzuki.com

If you give me a stock number of any vehicle you might be interested in I will work up an out the door Internet price for you. If none of these vehicles appeal to you I can attempt to locate one more to your liking from another inventory.

Note: Ourisman Dodge also offers all new car customers 2 year / 24,000 scheduled maintenace FREE.

Please feel free to contact me at any of the following numbers if you have any questions.
=======

Regards,

G. T*** N*****
Director of Internet Operations
Ourisman Automotive Va.
703/488-1767

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya, i'm awake, but not the dealer (rep). The post was for laughs, buddy. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts