Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd just like to claim bragging rights to the first post in my region's forum. :)
Does that mean I can become region Pres.?
:)
Anyways, welcome all from this region!
Hope we can get some good info and get some meets started when the weather starts staying nice!
I forgot to add. I'm obviously from Ohio. Midwest Ohio actually. About 45 minutes north of Dayton. 1-1.5 hours south of Toledo.
St.Marys to be exact.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sweet, I am in the suburbs of Detroit and also about an hour north of Toledo

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Once mine comes in, I may have to make a trip your way and show off the ride. I need to get to through the break-in period as fast as I can, so a drive up north would be good. :)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I live in Fort Wayne, IN which is south of detroit and west of st mary's...But not to far away and yes i think we should definitely get together once all of us get out cars and go to the strip and smoke some rice!!!!!But anyways nice meeting everyone in the region even if you haven't posted yet...... :?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heck. Ft.Wayne is only like an hour away. Next time we go over there to shop and I have the car, I'll let ya know and we can meet up, even if your car hasn't arrived yet.

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
posting to say hi. i'm trying to find a job right now... i got canned for no reason on thursday, long story... i don't want to get into it.

anyways, i'm in milwaukee, and as soon as i get a new job, i'll most likely be getting an srt-4 soon thereafter. i might wait around for the 04 model though. a stock lsd would be very nice! :D

also, i'll be getting mine on the chrysler 'friends and family' plan since my wife's aunt currently works for dodge and her uncle used to.... for 30+ years... they're more than willing to get me out of my honda! :D :D

anyways. hi everyone!

-dave :evil:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
nighcore that sounds sweet as hell well i am ordering my txs bc next week and hopefully the atp downpipe and maybe the agp waste gate actuator then we can tear some stuff up in fort wayne...There is a ton of people that hang up out north on coliseum like 50 people a night during the summer with good weather everything up there including a 300 whp WRX it is fucking bad....But anyways give me a buzz whenever you get it and want to hang out......

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Freeway Flasher said:
I live in Fort Wayne, IN which is south of detroit and west of st mary's...But not to far away and yes i think we should definitely get together once all of us get out cars and go to the strip and smoke some rice!!!!!But anyways nice meeting everyone in the region even if you haven't posted yet...... :?
Damn, I was just in Ft. Wayne Tue-Fri doing some work for my company. Just off South Whitley and the 69...We could've got together for lunch and checked out ur ride. Well, maybe next time.

Keep boostin! L8tr

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Freeway doesn't have an SRT-4 yet. Same here, but I work at the dealership I am getting mine and it should be within the next week or so.
*crosses his fingers*

·
Registered
616 Posts
STL here. Saint Louis, Mo here. When is the show at the neon plant in Belvidere? Waiting for the SRT-4 to arrive in the STL area so I can buy 1. Hopefully I will be the first one in Mo or atleast in the STL.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I'm just south of Detroit, just north of Toledo (Monroe MI).

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Well looks like me may have to have a midwest meeting here pretty soon once everyone gets there cars....Now we just need to find a good mid point for everyone that has a strip and we can all go up there and run....And anyone that wants to hang out in fort wayne on nice nights there is just an enormous amount of people cruising looking for races....So anyone that wants to give me a buzz go ahead and i can show you the ropes around fort wayne 260-385-5642 i have free incoming calls so call me whenever.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So far a mid-point for Detroit/Ft.Wayne/St.Marys is gonna be maybe Findlay, Ohio? They've got a strip, just not sure how big of a scene is there. Once we get everyone from this region posting they have their cars, we can find a more centralized meeting point. If no one minds, I'll volunteer to head the meets if we get a big enough response in our area.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Meeting point for everyone in our region

What about around Chicago, Il to meet. I live 4 hours away from Chi-Town. A couple of dragstrips around Chicago that I know of.

When you reply to this question say how far away u leave from Chicago, and If u don't like this potential meeting spot name one please

Thanks

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I"m also about 4hrs from Chicago. I'd be up for a meet somewhere.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.