Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Mods are Intake/Exhaust/DSP intune on pretty much canned 93 tune(just dialed in AFRs).

Closest strip is an 8th mile. The best I was able to pull off was a [email protected], but that was with a 3.05 60 footer :ben: :ben:

Best 60 footer I ran of the night was 2.5, but missed third. Wheel hopped in 1st so bad my windshield wipers turned on. If I dump the clutch, or feather the clutch, I just can't seem get the 60 footer down. If I could hook I think I'd be mid to high 8s.

Was just trying to see what it'd do on pump gas since I'm going to be going e85 here shortly.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn wheels be spinning on the wrong end of the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
If you're on street tires, you really don't need to launch at anything over 1,800 RPM. That seemed to be the sweet spot for me. Also, do not floor it in first...absolutely pointless without traction mods. I was able to cut a 1.9 once on street tires and 2.0's consistently.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My 3.05 60 footer was launching at 2500 RPMS and feathered the clutch. Didn't even spin at all and even went WOT for over half the gear.

About to pull the trigger on a clutch so I can go e85, guess i'll pick up some motor/trans mounts. Maybe I can find someone close by with a set of slicks I could pay to use at the track once I'm e85.

I'd think low 8's at ~90MPH would be be possibly with slicks and e85.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts