Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back form Buying my SRT and I am so pumped up. :D

I spent last night trying to get a good deal out of Bremerton Dodge and since I didn't want to pay $3000 over MSRP they told me I should just try some where else Because I'll won't be able to find another one around for even close to MSRP, if I could find one at all. I left sooo frustrated and pissed off, because they had just fed me full of crap . I was first on there "LIST" deposit and the whole 9 yards.

Well I called the other certified dealer in this state and talked stait to the sales manager and told him my situation . He said he would sell me one at MSRP but he couldn't get into his computer till the morning. Well I didn't get a call from him this morning so I thoght I'd just take a couple of hours off work drive the 70 miles and see if I could get one of the cars reserved Because he said the one they had had been sold. Well I showed up about 3:00 this afternoon talked to another sales manager. He said "well we have them maked up $2000 but I could probebly cut you a good deal" I told him what I was told last night and he said "well wait a minute", after a couple of minutes he came back out grabed me and my wife and brought us back to his office. He sat us down and said" I have a black SRT-4 in back the only one I've gotten, someone have a deposit on it to hold it till noon. He hasn't come back or call. He was going to pay full markup for it, But since he's not here and it is past time I'll sell it to you right now for MSRP" YESSSSSS just what I wanted to here. Well the rest is history.

Not the color I was hoping to get But I love black and I love the car. It Rocks. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
congratulations!!! im sure the car is just as fast in black. :p i dont think you will be disappointed in the long run. if you keep it clean, black looks the best.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already know all about Black My daytona is black. Check out the web site. I'm going to do the same to the SRT. :D

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Nothing wrong with black. Its tactical. :lol: Congrates on your new baby.

·
Registered
726 Posts
And yet another SRT-4 admirer has been transformed to a SRT-4 owner

Congrats on your new addition :)

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
and then one day I will drop out of sight.

wonder if he still has it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts