Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just put on the SRT4Designs eyelids and decided to take a couple pictures to give him some credit for his great work. Install of these takes about 15 seconds and they match 100%, no doubt.

Visual stuff:
SRT4Designs S-Type eyelids
Rockblocker Optic Blue Headlight tint
Rockblocker Optic Blue Fog light tint
Rockblocker Side corner and Tail light smoke tint
Ruthless carbon fiber M badge with E.Blue accent
CBD CF Fog light covers
Custom Airbrushed AIS FMIC
Ebay HID style blue bulbs in all lights
LOCKING valve stem covers, Mopar style

Stuff to come S3 coilovers and Velox gunmetal rims...... and thats probably it. I like to keep it simple...
Enjoy..

under the hood

thanks for looking :hi:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
lookin great i appreciate your review and pics if you need anything else contact me returning customers ALWAYS recieve a discount

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Very nice, very clean, nice job. I couldnt really see what you had done with the airbrush to the IC...what did you do?

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
turbojack said:
Very nice, very clean, nice job. I couldnt really see what you had done with the airbrush to the IC...what did you do?
thanks..
this is what the IC looked like when it arrived

for the airbrushed same FMIC... (I did this about a year ago btw)

The blue kind of hides on the shadows as it blends with the black and isnt very prominent.. Which is how I like it.
I prefer the toned down, clean, sleeper kind of look. when you look at it from a rear view or whatever on the highway it's kind of hard to pick out as there isnt a silver FMIC, the blue and black everything just kind of meld. I couldnt imagine it any other way...

also the sprayer tubes and brackets were all done in Gunmetal, the whole area behind the IC was done in gunmetal as well as most of the underbody that was that unpainted yellow fiberglass crap

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
looks good :thumbsup: but why does the front tips of the eyelids don't look they're flushed with the hood?

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
just the angle of the shot..
compare the second picture to the 6th picture. The second picture looks off, but then the 6th is the same side and looks right on.
also you move them around, I just peeled them and stuck them on..... :lol: I was kind of excited.

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was also toying with the idea of getting a CF hood and then painting it to match the car (really getting it for the weight savings :lol:) or maybe the kevlar blue one, but i hear they fade easily :paranoid:

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Looks great man!! I really like that blue tint on the headlights, and your little valve stem caps!

·
Registered
815 Posts
:thumbsup: sharp looking car!

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
toasteroven said:
Always thought your car was one of the best e-blue's I've seen.

Looks great molten. :thumbsup:
:wah?!: thats too kind of you... appreciate the comment :thumbsup: :clap:

thanks everyone else for the comments :cow:

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the stuff for the tails, corners and headlights can be found at ROCKBLOCKER.COM..

Tails were the hardest to do. It takes time and practice. I would start with the corners and maybe foge or headlights to learn how to get it perfect and then do the tails.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts