Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
1700 miles or so, after road trip, 1/4, and auto-x. Mobile 1 baby!! Also managed to round the damned bolt with my father-in-laws worn out wrench :evil: time to visit the dealer.

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
?

I'm getting ready to do mine. Does anyone have a copy of that memo that says to use 5w30 instead of 10w30 Mobile? I called the service dept. at my local dealer today and he said he has not recieved it.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
I have it at home, I am at work now. I will try and scan it tonight and post it tonight, or tomorrow morning.

I got a copy of the memo, or letter with my car. It said something to the effect of... The SRT-4 should use Mobile One 5w30, recommended for Turbocharged Engines...(note this is not exact, just from memory)

I am curious to as which Oil Filters everyone used?

I used the Mopar one, but I was wondering if there was anything that might be better.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ok Guys!!!..we know what oil to use. But when we go to buy the filter what size will fit the srt-4!!! :roll:

·
Registered
46 Posts
hemidakota said:
BeanTownsSRT-4 said:
Ok Guys!!!..we know what oil to use. But when we go to buy the filter what size will fit the srt-4!!! :roll:
Damn Bean< talk about distraction, LOL, try out the K&N Oil filter HP1002 at Kragens. These filters run at 10 microns and 550GPM.
haha i put her up so we all could sit back and admire how beautifull chicks are that are interested in guys who take cars seriously!!!..haha j/k. Thanxs man ill look into it. Do u know if mobile one makes one that fits. I rather use theres since im gonna be using there oil.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
BeanTownsSRT-4 said:
hemidakota said:
BeanTownsSRT-4 said:
Damn Bean< talk about distraction, LOL, try out the K&N Oil filter HP1002 at Kragens. These filters run at 10 microns and 550GPM.
haha i put her up so we all could sit back and admire how beautifull chicks are that are interested in guys who take cars seriously!!!..haha j/k. Thanxs man ill look into it. Do u know if mobile one makes one that fits. I rather use theres since im gonna be using there oil.
Bahahahahaaaa.

Yep. I thought you may asked that question. However, I don't know who makes them for Mobile One.

It has the same numbers 1002 (I think it is M1002). Not for sure on the lettering. You can find these at AutoZone stores.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
12 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing