Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long did you keep her stock before you modded (as in performance stuff...mp3 players and tint don't count :jester:)

I did my first stuff 2 months and 5000mi after I got it. Wanted to make sure she was in good running order and would have zero warranty issues if somethin broke. :cool:

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
i bought my car may 28th..by the 29th i ordered a sts,mopar bov,clear corners..but as far as performance wis ei got my agp wga about am onth after owning the car..goin on 3 1/2 months now

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
waited for people to mess up/perfect their mods before i did mine...3mo's--bov-up-pipe.

performance enhancements: 1yr.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I made my first hard launch about 10 days after I bought it.

I ordered motor mount inserts on the 11th day.

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
Stage 3 coils, hotchkis bars, strut bars front and rear, STS, mopar exhaust, mopar tails, K&N CAI...352 miles. I had it all the mods purchased and in hand before I had the car purchased. Now the handlings done, on to performance.

·
Registered
626 Posts
E.S. motor mount inserts about a week after purchasing (put maybe 300 miles)...K&N filter a week after that, then BOV and welfare exhaust another week or so after that (put on maybe 900 miles by then)

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Performance well still stock.But got my cf eyelids at udm and later that day got my car lowered with tein s and this weekend gonna get my stock rims poder coated glossy black and maybe injen cai

1 - 11 of 11 Posts