Dodge SRT Forum banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
very nice pearl white SRT-4....... i always knew it would look that good!! if my car ever needs a early new paint job cuz of a wreck or something.. i'll prob go white too!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Campinchris said:
More pictures coming soon of interior and engine bay... Body, Door Jams, Trunk Lid, Hood all is painted pearl white, Engine bay and beneath the rug are still E-Blue. His car is set up for show, some Go with Stage2 alot a go. We are working on the clear corners, black grill, White rims or Gunmetal or Black Stock Rims, Droping his car, and possibly a CF Hood :thumbsup:

Any Questions I can answer as well.
negative on the engine bay chris 8)
you know he won't let us take pics of it heh, I wouldn't even let someone

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
that is seriously the best looking SRT-4 Color EVER!!!

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
734 Posts
VWtoSRT said:
white is hot! I have black too but i'd give it up for a white one
did the dealer paint that? cuz i know when i had my msp to get rid of them the dealer would paint them different colors green and red to sell them for example red was hott but white is hotter its almost a custom coloring type thing.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
i love it so nice :) wow

·
Registered
189 Posts
I saw a white out here by me (Corona,CA) but I didn't get a real good look at it to see if maybe it was a white sxt w/ srt-4 package ... does anyone know if the sxt comes in white like that ?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Late to the post, but there were some corporate SRTs done in white... the rally cars, the ones that nuformz started with, etc... were all white.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I say you get a pic of the white SRT inbetween a flame red and an electric blue... nice high quality pic with a good background. That would make an awesome wallpaper.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I wouldn't say the first SRT in the US. I know of one that is runnin around VA as well.

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
Did he get the firewall and strut towers all redone in white also? Maybe thats why he wont show engine bay because its still the stock color. I hope it was completly redone white to make it complete, but depending on how much money was allowed depends on how far the paint and time goes into it. Very very good looking car though. I already have plans to get mine repainted by the end of the year. I will be getting white with either white pearl or red pearl in the clearcoat.....also fiber images hood from MP and maybe the fiber images trunk. Thanks for the pictures!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Kick ass color....wish they had it when I got my SRT. Much easier to take care of than black!!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
White is very nice!!! WHy they don't make white as an available color is beyond me.

81 - 100 of 102 Posts