Dodge SRT Forum banner

61 - 80 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
icarus said:
Where are the engine and interior shots?
Very nice and clean look!
yeah everything is pretty much stock, he ordered stage2 not installed yet though, took out his intake for the stock one again, only place that isn't painted is where the strut would mount, it's still blue lol...

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
was that pearl white from the factory or is that a custom paint job? i love that car in white :D

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
i always wanted a white srt since i got my car. it was funny cuz when i bought my srt i asked the salesman if he had a white one n he made a funny face n politely told me they dont make em in white. how much did he spend on that paint job?

shit would look mad tight with c/f hood n deck lid n black rims with the polished lip that was always my look.

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), 2011 Calendar Car
12,252 Posts
Loose the eyelids, or at least paint `em white. Paint the grill infront of the IC back to the factory black, and get some less blue turns for the front and it will look AWESOME. White would have been my 2nd choice,

E. Blue > All :bandit:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Damn, Leave it to you guys to diss a car that is becoming an original (my word's not anyone elses). And all of you guys who know PJ, knows what I mean. As the Photographer that took these shots, I am sorry for the poor quality. This was the first day it came out of the booth. IT has not been wetsanded or buffed, strait out of paint. We'll post more for him and let you guys in on more of his plans, it is hard for his friends to get a clear idea what he is brewing up up in his head.
The tires are Kumo's I I believe. very sticky, and his engine is nothing to look at, because he won't show you anyways.
I am not speaking for him just relaying some of his comments he said to me.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I wanted a white car before DCX announced they were actually going to produce the car. OK that's enough whining.

It looks great IMO. Just what I wanted to start with.
If I win the lottery I'll go for it...Damn, my buddy says I have to buy a ticket first - Oh well.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
More pictures coming soon of interior and engine bay... Body, Door Jams, Trunk Lid, Hood all is painted pearl white, Engine bay and beneath the rug are still E-Blue. His car is set up for show, some Go with Stage2 alot a go. We are working on the clear corners, black grill, White rims or Gunmetal or Black Stock Rims, Droping his car, and possibly a CF Hood :thumbsup:

Any Questions I can answer as well.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
BAM! That looks the SCHNIZNIT! DODGE! ARE YOU LISTENING! ! !

what base was the car blue originally? <wheels turning> :readclose

61 - 80 of 102 Posts