Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just got back from Ft. Lauderdale with the black beauty, and now I know why you all smile when you drive it! :D I stake the claim to the first SRT in Illinois(well the first one purchased, cause they ARE made here :evil: ) This thing is a blast to drive. Whoooo Hooooooo........

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
generallee said:
Well, I just got back from Ft. Lauderdale with the black beauty, and now I know why you all smile when you drive it! :D I stake the claim to the first SRT in Illinois(well the first one purchased, cause they ARE made here :evil: ) This thing is a blast to drive. Whoooo Hooooooo........
Very happy for ya, I guess you'll be parkin Ol' General Lee now. :)

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
oh so ure the guy who traded in the hunk of junk truck ..hehe

Kidding with ya....but they told me about u. At least I think it was u.

CONGRATS!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No trade in for me. I flew down and drove it home. As for the General, well, as much as I love this SRT, there is no replacement for displacement. :wink: Fuel Injected 440 is TOO much fun. :twisted: I guess this could be the Generals little friend.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I just thought of something....what if you could get a custom paint job on the srt-4...just like general lee...the orange...big "01" and rebel flag on top....that would be so sweet...i bet it wouldnt look half bad.

edit: i just got done thinking about it, and it probably would look kinda lame :? hehe

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
generallee said:
I guess this could be the Generals little friend.
Yeah, you can call it "General Wee" :lol:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
SRT-Hunter said:
I just thought of something....what if you could get a custom paint job on the srt-4...just like general lee...the orange...big "01" and rebel flag on top....that would be so sweet...i bet it wouldnt look half bad.

edit: i just got done thinking about it, and it probably would look kinda lame :? hehe
That's sacrilage.

-faast

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing