Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who don't use instagram, I wanted to share an event some people put together.

DATE: SEPTEMBER 8
WHERE: 14 Little Meadow Rd. Haddam, CT 06438
$5 ENTRY PER VEHICLE

Gates will open to us at 1PM. The plan is to meet up with other SRT4 owners from NJ, MA, NH, NY, and RI at a rest stop before showing up to the location to make a statement!

I'll do my best to update with more information as we near the event's date otherwise, if you have instagram please be sure to follow the following pages for daily updates!

neonsrt
masrt4
nysrt4

·
Registered
642 Posts
I know nysrt4 is setting up a meeting spot out on LI. Do you know if they're going to stop once they leave NYC to meet up with other NY guys?

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Good turnout today..........def. over 50 SRT-4'sThis shot was taken after a bunch left!

Good to see ya today Roadkill!!....it was almost like the ol days!

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Nice turnout. Looked like it would have been an enjoyable time.

·
Registered
124 Posts
It was good to see you too, Bruce!

Not many OG's still around :grimrippe

All in all it was a good turnout, still wondering about where our money went towards.
it went towards the state of CT letting us use the park and towards trophies for next year event. looking to have a few trophies next year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
Fangazz
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing