Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent got to see the mystery SRT4 up against anyone on a highway battle til tonight. We were cruising along towards Tampa when i motion out of the window of my friend's neon that there is a GM F body i'd like him to try. Well my friend and i in the neon were really floored when we saw the SLP and Firehawk badging. Roll up and its a chick but she looks left (sees us in the neon) looks right (sees the SRT4 w/3 total people) and downshifts. What ensued was downright ugly....the SRT4 pulled by 2 cars and had it not been for him missing 5th it could have been downright nastY!. She came back for more and again the SRT shot her down...i think she was in shock that she was getting worked by a 4 banger cause if i recall those SLP come with 345hp and 350 lb ft stock and run mid to high 13s at 100-105mph. I was trully shocked...again the free mod made this possible and it looks very promising thus far so i think with a lil more tweaking i can get it to work w/o setting off the CEL....L8r guys

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
acr2nv said:
I was trully shocked...again the free mod made this possible and it looks very promising thus far so i think with a lil more tweaking i can get it to work w/o setting off the CEL....L8r guys
You're a bigger tease than my first girlfriend.... :lol:
Hurry up and make sure this all works good so you can let us in on it,
mmm-kay?

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
youre lying, there is no way an srt-4 can beat any car but hondas. firehawks are in the low blah blah blah....

now that thats taken care of.... wheres the damn video?!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Must have been her first day driving a stick. Or else you're making this up.... What's next Vipers and Z06's?

-faast

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
screw them, we are going after the mclaren f1's. :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
people this Firehawk took the jump both times and he even missed 5th gear and still caught her and walked her. Also...this SRT is seeing 17-18 psi soooo......free mod power!!!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
acr2nv said:
people this Firehawk took the jump both times and he even missed 5th gear and still caught her and walked her. Also...this SRT is seeing 17-18 psi soooo......free mod power!!!
I'm not buying it...it just doesn't make any sense. You sure it wasn't a six cylinder that someone took the effort to slap on some Firehawk stickers? She must have been a total 'tard if it really was a Firehawk.

-faast

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it really was an LS1...trust me...it wouldnt have hung in ther as long as it did if it was a V6 :lol: as hard as it is to believe i had a hard time coming to grips...crap my friend in the neon didnt even wanna run it cause he too knows about Firehawks and trust me my neon friend is very anti SRT4 but turned to a believer when he got his ass handed to him before the Firehawk. My friend's Neon runs 8.9s on Azenis but ran a 8.7 in the 8th with slicks...its an NA DOHC 2.0 for now :wink: i already told the mystery SRT owner that come a few weeks my friends neon will make his 2.4 Turbo look weak compared to his :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Slow5OH said:
Must have been her first day driving a stick. Or else you're making this up.... What's next Vipers and Z06's?

-faast
Im personally getting tired of hearing this garbage. From my understanding, the point of racing someone is to see if you can win. Its not to determine which car is faster on the perfect track, at ideal altitude with world class drivers. There is some skill involved here, thats what makes it fun. If I managed to dunk on Shaq Id brag about it. Doesnt matter if he would win most of the time.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Second Chance said:
Well will have to meet up sometime acr2nv to see how slow my stock srt is against your friends
you'll be blown away too...tell you what you'll be the neutral party that will let everyone here know that im trully not BSing ok?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
meddle said:
Slow5OH said:

-faast
Im personally getting tired of hearing this garbage. From my understanding, the point of racing someone is to see if you can win. Its not to determine which car is faster on the perfect track, at ideal altitude with world class drivers. There is some skill involved here, thats what makes it fun. If I managed to dunk on Shaq Id brag about it. Doesnt matter if he would win most of the time.
IMO it's not much to brag about when that car would hand you your ass 99 times out of 100, given a competent driver. But hey, it's your car if you want to think it's the fastest god damn thing in the world who am I to tell you otherwise.

-faast

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
When you guys decide when, let me know. I got the camera, I'm in Tampa, and most evenings I'm not busy.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Grunge pm me please

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
21 Participants
NeonDan
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing