Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i thought about it for a while and decided what the hell!! lets void the warrenty and just get the bigger turbo. so i have my mind set on the agp 50 trim. but me and my friends were wondering if ill get crazy tire spin. what do i need to get the full performance?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
red_power said:
so i thought about it for a while and decided what the hell!! lets void the warrenty and just get the bigger turbo. so i have my mind set on the agp 50 trim. but me and my friends were wondering if ill get crazy tire spin. what do i need to get the full performance?
you will get mad wheel spin, yes. by "full performance" do you mean traction? as in putting the performance to use? if so, you will need poly bushings, motor mounts, & sticky tires.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i mean wheels. cause i dont want to be rippin from 1st to 3rd which i would imagine would happen with stock tires. im getting my motor mounts soon.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
2,975 Posts
To handle the power a nice sticky set of tires will be your friend. You can always lower the boost or use a 2 stage boost controller to have low boost in 1/2 then hit high boost in 3rd/4th.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
slicks are the only tires that are going to do you any good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts