Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Yeah, I saw that and the low financing options too. Could it be a mistake? I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much about it...DC does strange things sometimes.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Do you have to finance through them to get the rebate or does it have a catch? Where did you find the rebate information? I'm also trying to find some information on their 7 year powertrain warranty and what it includes.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
It looks like you have to finance through them to receive that $2,500 rebate. I'll talk to the dealer about it to see what's up.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Looking at the Dodge website, the rebate shows for Neons, but not the SRT.

I wonder if this will be a case of DC saying "But it's not a Neon, so it doesn't qualify for the rebates and special offers".

The other SCARY thought would be that they aren't going to release it, until after the rebate expires Feb 28th.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Incentives?

Actually, if you pull the "payment estimator" option, you'll be able to put the SRT-4 in there and the $2500 cash back option (and low APR financing options) show up. I just shot an email to Chrysler finance asking if they are for real with this...God I hope so.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
It would be great if it's for real. It would be nice to actually get it for $20,000 tax, tag and title.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Croation
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing