Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the SOB good too!!

OK, SERIOUSLY, We (lil bro & me) were on our way home from dropping off my buddy's Mazda (the car I borrowed until I got the SRT). All of the sudden my bro says lookie what we got here. I turned around and here comes this Dakota R/T flyin' like a bat out hell. Now my bro is driving my car and I turn to him and say, "If you don't beat this guy, you're gonna stop the car and I'm gonna beat you're ass! Then, you're gonna walk home!" (that's incentive, eh?) Looking at the R/T, I couldn't see who was driving because of the limo black tint. The Dakota had a real nice and big ram air hood. (dual nostril) The truck had a real nice growl to it. Light turns green and wheels start chirpin'. The slushbox gets a nose jump on us. By the end of second gear, we pulled to a 1/2 car. Then when we hit third, it was all over but the crying. We crushed by 4-5 car lengths. WOOOO HOOOO! I'm pumped!! I am now DE-VIRGINIZED!!

Not sure how modded the thing was, but as he revved at the light, it sounded REAL good.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
drizze99 said:
I got the SOB good too!!

OK, SERIOUSLY, We (lil bro & me) were on our way home from dropping off my buddy's Mazda (the car I borrowed until I got the SRT). All of the sudden my bro says lookie what we got here. I turned around and here comes this Dakota R/T flyin' like a bat out hell. Now my bro is driving my car and I turn to him and say, "If you don't beat this guy, you're gonna stop the car and I'm gonna beat you're ass! Then, you're gonna walk home!" (that's incentive, eh?) Looking at the R/T, I couldn't see who was driving because of the limo black tint. The Dakota had a real nice and big ram air hood. (dual nostril) The truck had a real nice growl to it. Light turns green and wheels start chirpin'. The slushbox gets a nose jump on us. By the end of second gear, we pulled to a 1/2 car. Then when we hit third, it was all over but the crying. We crushed by 4-5 car lengths. WOOOO HOOOO! I'm pumped!! I am now DE-VIRGINIZED!!

Not sure how modded the thing was, but as he revved at the light, it sounded REAL good.
You mean your brother is de-virginized. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SpitterGuy said:
LOL, much congrats on the bug kill!

And an even greater CONGRADULATIONS on the truck kill. I hope that guy knew he didn't have a chance w/o a turbo or supercharger. Those things are heavy for a V6.
The R/T's come with a 5.9L V-8, and weighs 3641lbs.
In STOCK trim the hp is 250 and torque is 345.

Not a bad kill!!

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Slow5OH said:
I'm surprised you didn't kill him by more than that. Good job! :lol:

-faast
Yea, my little brother was driving and he never launched the car before. We should have got him right from the get go, but he (bro) took off from idle practically.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Congrats.
I have seen and talked to one guy at the track who had the lighter non crew cab RT ones and with a mopar computer, intake and catback he was running 15.8's at around 88-89 mph.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
myfault
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing