Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like it says, got here on Thursday actually, I been sleeping like a mofo. Can't seem to get enough sleep. Oh well just missed Octoberfest damn it, and my car won't be here till Nov. So back to sleep I go.... :zzzz:

·
SRT Forums Veteran
1,198 Posts
Octoberfest in Munich ended, but there are some other so called "Octoberfests" going on. I think Berlin (very cool city), and Hamburg have their version of it also.

The Bad Cannstatt fest in Stuttgart is good, it's the second biggest fest and it starts right after the Octoberfest in Munich.....

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Willkommen auf Deutschland!

And yes, jet lag is a biotch. We'll have to hook you up with a ride from one of the other guys on the forum since my car is temporarily "out of service" :(

You can still do Oktoberfest in a ton of places, München is just the most famous.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SRT_USAF said:
We'll have to hook you up with a ride from one of the other guys
That would be cool, I need to talk to the AAFES car dealer here at Spang they gots a brand spankn' new red SRT-4 just sitting there going to waste. I'm sure I could put it to some good use till Nov.

·
Registered
472 Posts
uhm will...

"auf" isnt right....

Welcome..

i sometimes go to spang or ktown (usually in the autoskillz shop LOL) maybe ill see u

·
Registered
106 Posts
ahhhh your car is down for the count, Scheiße(shit). I'm just now over the jet lag. Yes it sucks. I have not had a car everyday. Been having to walk to work some mornings. Been here since last sunday. Just now got internet today. Only have it from 2pm-10pm everyday. but hey its free. Anyone from the Hannover area that can give me a ride on the autobahn in a SRT or dare I say it something else thats fast? Will I will try to call you tonight if I can. Later all. Drop me a line at [email protected]

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
What the hell is in Hannover? Oh wait, you're a REAL CIVILIAN?!? Cool.
Hey, who wants to do a meet in Hannover. WTF is there to see in Hannover anyway?
Dude, go rent a Porsche!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
FastModS4, you're from Spang eh? What squadron you with??? If you're interested, I am going to head up to Ramstein on Saturday. Maybe it'll cure your SRT woes.

Chris, you up for the TT on Saturday???

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mr_Bojangles80 said:
FastModS4, you're from Spang eh? What squadron you with??? If you're interested, I am going to head up to Ramstein on Saturday. Maybe it'll cure your SRT woes.

Chris, you up for the TT on Saturday???
I'm in the "BIG" 22, Saturday sounds good, but I might go see my daughter that day, if her mom ever answers the phone. Other than that hell yea I'm up for it!

·
Registered
940 Posts
FastModS4 said:
Like it says, got here on Thursday actually, I been sleeping like a mofo. Can't seem to get enough sleep. Oh well just missed Octoberfest damn it, and my car won't be here till Nov. So back to sleep I go.... :zzzz:
Herzlich Wilkommen!!!

Don't worry about missing the O-fest, Fasching starts on 11 Nov at 1100 hrs and goes until Rose Monday in Feb!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.