Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guyz n girls....my name is Alen and i just bough a 2004 Flame Red SRT-4 last week and im relli happi to be joining this forum :clap: im 16 yearz old and i used to drive a 2002 Dodge Stratus R/T coupe and i went to a dodge dealership for a oil chance....saw the srt-4 and fell in love with it right away and then begged my dad like a lil bitch to buy me one i cried too :crying: hehehehe but im really happi to have this car...i've heard so many good reviews about it and i think im gonna like it on this forum cause from what i see the people here are really nice and helpful so i just wanna say hi to all of you :hi: and im realli happi to be here and have that car

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm jealous...I can't get mine until late 05/early 06 because of my work. Be carefule with it. This car might eb a bit too powerful for you. I've been doing alot of research on the SRT4, so feel free to PM me if youneed any info. Good luck and stay safe.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Welcome to the foums. I would have to say that the SRT 4 should be a far cry from the Stratus. Enjoy the car, but drive carefully I can't tell you how many post we see on here about crashed SRTs.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
:stab:

·
Registered
626 Posts
try and stay away from boostin for the first 1000 miles...that way you can learn to drive the car in a safe way before going fast. no racing. leave that for the race track. and if you do boost...do it for a couple of seconds on an open highway in 3rd to get used to the feeling. follow these and your chances of keeping you and your SRT in 1 piece will go up. trust me you'll love it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey thanx guys and dont worri i dont plan on boosting the car mad crazi yet...i already made 370 miles on it and i heavent gone a inch over 3,000 RPM so im tryin to brake it in nicely but thanx for the advice especially by MaiamiTsusani about the accidents and to be careful i realli appreciate that considering im 16 and kids can be preety stupid sometimes ;)

·
Registered
831 Posts
Congrats dude!!! Well done on the whining like a little girl til your dad caved in...lol! Word of warning though...this car has a lot more power than you think. Just make sure you are not stupid with it (all 16 year olds are). Stay in one piece, because most of the accidents we see on here are from kids 18 and under. Have fun with the car, but SAVE IT FOR THE TRACK!!!

·
Registered
516 Posts
haha you cried. If I was your dad that would have been a reason not to buy it for you, wus. I'm joking don't take offense. Be careful with it. I got mine when I was 17(I think). And when you have the fastest car in school it is kinda hard not to turn down races to those idiots. But my brother was teaching me to race for years, so its different. Just be careful with it. If I see another wrecked or crashed srt, I'm going to start crying.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Yes, I am sixteen too. Welcome to the age of fast cars in inexperienced hands. I was told last night by someone when I was going out to watch some races, "Dude, these guys are kids they cut people off. They're only 16." I replied with, "I'm 16, dude." He said "None of you kids can drive." and I responded with "Yup".

Be careful. I have had my close calls with stupid drivers and close calls from me being an idiot.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Aeain said:
Yes, I am sixteen too. Welcome to the age of fast cars in inexperienced hands. I was told last night by someone when I was going out to watch some races, "Dude, these guys are kids they cut people off. They're only 16." I replied with, "I'm 16, dude." He said "None of you kids can drive." and I responded with "Yup".

Be careful. I have had my close calls with stupid drivers and close calls from me being an idiot.
Just stay away from me in Columbus don't need a stupid kid runing into me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.