Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well thats it im tierd of waiting ive found a new love in cars! im going to get a 2003 pontiac GTP or a GT sedan, i know there a bit more but they got lots more options and cool stuff including a moon roof :shock: so i will still post here for fun tho maybe ill se a few of ya on the road in your srt-4 in like 4 months or somethin :p

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Pontiac

Shame shame cant believe u went for a pontiac unless u purchased a trans am. Good things come to those who wait. u will be disapointed when u see us rolling passed ya in are SRT's. have fun in your sedan.

TuPac

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
sorry

Why would i be sorry? i have been waiting for dis srt4 this wait makes the getting it all the more exciting(i guess) lol. u should get the new pontiac gto but then again how long would u have to wait for that one? so what made u give up on the SRT 4? curious

TuPac

·
Registered
864 Posts
Re: sorry

xither0ckxi said:
Why would i be sorry? i have been waiting for dis srt4 this wait makes the getting it all the more exciting(i guess) lol. u should get the new pontiac gto but then again how long would u have to wait for that one? so what made u give up on the SRT 4? curious

TuPac
Don't think he was talking to you dog.

GTPs are all autos and handle like shit. Have fun going in a straight line, at least SRT-4s can handle.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
the wait

Yeah im hanging in there, i just here voices in my head that make me wait for the srt 4 (you drive a neon, its just a neon, isnt that a chic car). i have to admit every once and awhile i think what if i was to get a dodge ram hemi.

TuPac

·
Registered
48 Posts
wnxp0rnstar said:
well thats it im tierd of waiting ive found a new love in cars! im going to get a 2003 pontiac GTP or a GT sedan, i know there a bit more but they got lots more options and cool stuff including a moon roof :shock: so i will still post here for fun tho maybe ill se a few of ya on the road in your srt-4 in like 4 months or somethin :p
If you must go with the Grand Prix, I suggest the GTP. A lot faster and a lot more potential. Just check what your insurance rates might be. I thought I heard the GTP was a lot more than the GT. Than again this was a while ago and could have been wrong.

If you go with the GTP, first mod...smaller pulley. :)

·
Registered
726 Posts
The wait

Warlord187 said:
I'm still waiting...for an AWD Dodge Magnum SRT-8. :D

Can't wait until late 2004-early 2005. :D

Warlord, if that's what you're waiting for then you have the patience of Jobe and you're a much more virtuous man than I. I'm having a hard time just waiting a few weeks/months for the SRT-4...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I can understand the waiting and how it gets to you, I am driving my wife crazy with the SRT, she said she cant wait till I get one so I will "SHUT UP about the damn car", I just hope your happy with the "pontiac", I will still wait till summer(I hope not) if I have to.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Re: The wait

ohyeahwright said:
Warlord187 said:
I'm still waiting...for an AWD Dodge Magnum SRT-8. :D

Can't wait until late 2004-early 2005. :D

Warlord, if that's what you're waiting for then you have the patience of Jobe and you're a much more virtuous man than I. I'm having a hard time just waiting a few weeks/months for the SRT-4...
Well, if it was out today there is no way I would be able to afford it. By the time the SRT-8 comes out I hope to have a good size down payment saved up and my current car should be (or close to be) payed off. :D

I wish it was in my parking space right now though. :)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Adamsdell said:
I can understand the waiting and how it gets to you, I am driving my wife crazy with the SRT, she said she cant wait till I get one so I will "SHUT UP about the damn car", I just hope your happy with the "pontiac", I will still wait till summer(I hope not) if I have to.
Adamsdell,

Are we married to the same woman? :lol:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i might just wait a bit longer tho im not sure i just keep looking at different cars so far i looked at the grand am grand prix and gtp and also the toyota matrix and svt focus but i would never buy a ford

·
Registered
4 Posts
GXP Grand prix

The Grand Prix "GXP" version will be faster and better than the GTP.
Might as well wait for that then too eh?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
Daksxt
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing