Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got the wheels on now with new pics

Wheels are Flik FTD 17x8 35mm offset. Tires are General Exclaim UHP 245/40's

I'll try to get some better pics when the sun is up and the car is washed. Just got done doing quite a bit of work to it today and wanted to snap a few before the sun went all the way down.

·
Registered
611 Posts
nice choice for the tires. .. i love mine. but damn 245's ..barely spin with my 225.. those 245 must be a dream come true..

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was only able to just drive around the block. I put on an exhaust and intake today also and my wideband was showing a bit lean. I started to mess around with the clamp a little bit but didn't really get it dialed in. Hopefully tomorrow I can wring it out a bit.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Those look awesome!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I bought them from edgeracing.com. I just checked the site and it appears that they are still on sale too. They were originally the matte titanium ones and I painted them the bronze. They have matte black as well.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
18.5 lbs, i have the same wheels. damn bro, you have the blue version of my car! looks sweet. i love the wheels, just wait til you start carving up some corners. that's where these things really shine. look good in bronze too. seems like since i put my pics up everybody is grabbing these wheels up. they're damn nice, thats for sure.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hercfe said:
18.5 lbs, i have the same wheels. damn bro, you have the blue version of my car! looks sweet. i love the wheels, just wait til you start carving up some corners. that's where these things really shine. look good in bronze too. seems like since i put my pics up everybody is grabbing these wheels up. they're damn nice, thats for sure.
mines red too wheres the pix of yours with these wheels

1 - 20 of 30 Posts