Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Lots of good work. Not a big fan of the chrome wheels but it fits the application. Would of used a more racing inspired design chrome wheel though. Looking good should def win some show events.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
That Shight is Krazy. I like. From the looks of it, you have alot of money tied up in it.

Edit:Is a little ricy but I still do like it. And are the rims...are they Spreewells? :wah?!:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
PsychoFiend said:
is it just me or does it look like he only painted the rear doors? in the first picture the front door cuts into the faded line.

you sir are correct. the front door is not painted.

and it is ok to say RICE here. got the wing and rims to go with the chopsticks
:thumbsup:

whoever did your rear doors needs to learn how to cut metal so the speaker pod doesn't stick out so far.

the kick panels are friggin' huge for what looks like a 4" mid-range.

you should have gone with a red or black top optima for the truck, or painted the top of the yellow top so you don't have the mcdonalds theme going on.

other than that, it looks pretty good. definitely a lot of work
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
if someone says its rice , im going to flip, that thing is freaking crazy. you need to get off the forums and contact sound and performance magazine NOW!!!!!!

whoa take it easy killer, icks nay on the magazine... its nice man. good sub set up, but for me its to flashy to many tv's, i wouldn't ousted the 6X9's in the rear for some 6.5's ( to me a cleaner look )...

you knwo what nice car... i'll say nothing else your car you're happy, i'm happy for you.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I dont like chrome wheels on any compact type car and i dont really like the paint scheme. Other than that the inside is pretty sweet and it looks like a pretty nice job. I just dont understand why people buy a performance based car and go crazy on cosmetics, you could have bought a standard neon and done a ton more custom work if you were goin for the show car look.

·
Registered
626 Posts
not my cup of tea, but hey if you win show events then do you. also, you gotta do something about your screen name so that it doesn't stand for K.K.K. :lol:

·
Registered
340 Posts
if someone says its rice , im going to flip, that thing is freaking crazy. you need to get off the forums and contact sound and performance magazine NOW!!!!!!
Oh my I am seriously not even going to comment on this. I dont think I can keep a straight face all day now.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
2004BlackSRT4 said:
That system has to be ear-shattering.

not really. it's just a pair of W7 12's running off a pair of voodoo amps. i doubt it would even be in the 150 dB range.

the rear door speaker pods are gawd aweful and huge. they even put an indention on the rear seat. i have to question the installers judgement on that one.

i'm still wondering who forgot to paint the front door :lol:

speakers in the rear doors and rear deck? way to kill the front sound stage :thumbsup:

the battery is also not to competition standards. even though it is a sealed battery, it still is supposed to be in a sealed container and vented to the outside of the car. and where are the fries to go with the mcdonalds theme in the trunk? :rofl:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Krazy, two questions. One, how did that whole Lambo door thing work out?
Two, what the heck is the Venom chip? I've been to the website, but I see no products for the SRT-4.

If it's the 400, please be careful, tricking sensor inputs can be dangerous.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.