Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have finally crossed the line from little mods to big ones. I just ordered the E-01, emanage and NEW AGP WGA from Hector and I have the AEM Uego and MSD tach driver setting here just waiting to be installed.

As I get the parts and install them I will let every one know how every thing goes each step of the way as a guide to why you should get this from Hector.

So fare he has spent 3 30+ minute phone calls with me explaining what I need and how it will all work. He has also been responding to my 2-3 emails a day asking questions.

Now I have to go to walmart and buy some composure so I don’t loose my mind waiting for it to come in the mail.

Thanks Hector :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Oh yeah, i charged you for those three 30min phone calls and im working on charging you for the emails.

:)

Ill set you up with it with base maps and then with my maps so you can see the difference.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exhaust Depot said:
Oh yeah, i charged you for those three 30min phone calls and im working on charging you for the emails.

:)

Ill set you up with it with base maps and then with my maps so you can see the difference.
I have stage 2 don't forget so that might throw some of that off.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
sweet man... You dont know how much i wish i could afford the Emanage and E 01. Im jealous, but if i ever get it, it will be from Hector he seems like one hell of a guy. Good luck and let us now how it all turns out!!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey what type of timing should I try and run with 18-19 PSI? My mechanic has a MAC scanner so we can hook it up and see how much timing is being ran so I figured we can use that with the map clamp and sort of set an exact timing rather then just clamping it at a set map voltage regardless of how much timing it’s giving me.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Good idea. I set s1 to 22 degree or so. thats what makes the HP on the car. Ill giv eyou info at where to set it to on your s2.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
how much is just the emanage?? and why dont i need the E 01? And does it come ready to install and somewhat idiot proof?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hector can i hook a aftermarket 100psi oil sending unit to the E-01 harness?

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
jiggalude said:
how much is just the emanage?? and why dont i need the E 01? And does it come ready to install and somewhat idiot proof?
Piggy backs are not idiot proof, just ask the idiots. :)

YOu have to solder it in and be able to run a harness thorugh the firewall etc. If you have no experience in soldering, then you will have to buy a 24case of beer for a buddy of yours who does.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
What's better for S2 w/ toys Hector, E-manage or psi-fi ppq? I have yet to hear from psi-fi regarding my questions on the ppq so I was hoping you could give me some input on e-manage in conjunction w/ S2 and that is why I posed the first question. Figured this wasn't a hijack since the thread starter asked about the timing on S2 for e-manage.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mldvenm said:
What's better for S2 w/ toys Hector, E-manage or psi-fi ppq? I have yet to hear from psi-fi regarding my questions on the ppq so I was hoping you could give me some input on e-manage in conjunction w/ S2 and that is why I posed the first question. Figured this wasn't a hijack since the thread starter asked about the timing on S2 for e-manage.
Well imo there are two parts to the answer of your question.

1. I think it's a waist to have toys if you go with a piggy back. If you want a piggy back you should sale your stage 2 with toys and get a stage 2 without or a stage 1. I say this because you effectively have no use for them once you install the emanage and a boost controller.

2. IMO the emanage is better. I have been looking at both it and the PPQ for the last 8-10 months. It is the only unit that does not control fuel by altering the map signal. This means it is the only unit that will allow you to set a map clamp that will never change, but also be able to control fuel. I plan on using a scanner to see what my timing is and effectively control my timing like I would with an import with a even tooth sensor. This alone makes me think that the emanage is the way to go.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hector mang have you found a boat and paddled your way to the UPS to send me my stuff?

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
O.k thanks for answering my question. I won't be selling my S2 w/ toys so maybe I will just get N2O instead of any piggyback. I am very happy with what I am getting with my basically stock S2w/toys(only catback as well) since I am running 107 traps roughly and I dynoed 270/300 on a 107 degree day. I think nitrous would be a good addition.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hector man are you all up to your eyes in water down there?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
*Update*

Alright looks like it is shipping today so maybe I can do the install over the weekend. I will post picture when the stuff comes in.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's here. Thanks Hector Mang

1 - 20 of 31 Posts