Dodge SRT Forum banner

301 - 320 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
alex meet justin allen. Justin meet alex zaldivar!!! hope u 2 have a great day!!! hahaha.

My dad is paying off my car and i am keeping it. treadstone kit with a gtk500 is in reach!!!!

act clutch and complete busings already underway. i should be fast at some point soon.

Alex; brian is the guy that i told u about at the showdown that machines his own parts!!! Join north florida srt on facebook and you will see everyone that is around in jax and daytona.

justin need your injectors if possible. hit me up.
Matt, your a dumbass lol. And those injectors are gone! Just now seen this.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Reactions: SunkistSRT

·
Registered
283 Posts
Great thread. The srt doing what it does best. A great platform for people willing to do a little bit of tinkering on a small budget which ends up punching way out of its class. Love the wheels to man. Best of luck with the rebuild .

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #314
thanks guys! damn ringland..the piece did not break in the block..after removing the piston for inspection didnt find that until i saw 2 cracks in it then the piece flew off! lol..

doing a slight build im on a budged build but also doing it right..i have a child due in september so im trying to get it finished asap..my goal is mid june.. i already purchased full motor gaskets as well as bearings..im going to be buying std weisco 8:8 pistons and slapping them on stock rods.. crower stage 2 cams valve springs and retainers..arp head studs arp rod bolts already bought new valve seals and sending head to machine shop..once all parts arrive re hone the cylinders and put back together.. cant wait to order more parts!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
Great thread. The srt doing what it does best. A great platform for people willing to do a little bit of tinkering on a small budget which ends up punching way out of its class. Love the wheels to man. Best of luck with the rebuild .
thanks man!! thats the exact reason i bought her rip people a new 1 lol..iv hurt some feelings around my area and cant wait to come back out! thanks again!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #316
also changed the oil feed and drain lines on my precision turbo as pte recommends -4 feed and -10 drain purchased agps feed line and a -10 black braided drain hose.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
thanks guys! damn ringland..the piece did not break in the block..after removing the piston for inspection didnt find that until i saw 2 cracks in it then the piece flew off! lol..

doing a slight build im on a budged build but also doing it right..i have a child due in september so im trying to get it finished asap..my goal is mid june.. i already purchased full motor gaskets as well as bearings..im going to be buying std weisco 8:8 pistons and slapping them on stock rods.. crower stage 2 cams valve springs and retainers..arp head studs arp rod bolts already bought new valve seals and sending head to machine shop..once all parts arrive re hone the cylinders and put back together.. cant wait to order more parts!
I'd have the block checked before purchasing pistons.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I understand "Budgets" but stock rods and the ability to make 700hp! Doesn't take a BA degree, To find out, one of those 2 ..don't belong there! At least get any aftermarket rods. Better choice is max hp,tq. In mind and then, use said hardware.

I was thinking stock low mileage srt4 pistons and stock dohc 2.0l bottom end, rods etc..with the stock turbo setup from the srt4. 300+Hp on a 1stgen for road course.

301 - 320 of 349 Posts