Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just put her in this past saturday PTE 6262 .63AR, JB with Treadstone Kit..was stock turbo for 5 years never thought this day would come! was my early X mas present!

pic with my DRs on

·
Registered
655 Posts
Stock motor gasket matching the IM soon
Turbo should be ok on the stock motor depending on how hard you push it, 24-25psi Max. The tune is what will decide if your motor stays together or not. At those boost levels you will be over 420whp. The porting of the intake manifold is not needed. I'd recommend a hondata INtake mani gasket just to bring some temps down. :)

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRT of the Month
9,177 Posts
25-26 psi fully stock motor all I could get was 124 MPH. On a jb 6262 I couldn't keep it spooled. You may have better luck. :)

I had a .82 tho. Not sure what u have. Power was there pulled good it just lost spool when i shifted I made 20 psi at 4500 rpms 26 psi by 4900 this was on a tubular Mani.

But yet my 256 spooled great on this Mani and held boost fine. IMO its a horrible choice for stock. Good luck man. :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The deal i got this setup for any1 on here would of jumped on it..i want around 480 or so will find out when the time comes to tune..i wanted a 256 or 30r but i couldnt pass the deal up

1 - 20 of 349 Posts