Dodge SRT Forum banner

201 - 220 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
For the record, I never said I didn't give a shit. I just want the airing of each of yours dirty laundry to be kept off the forum or in the Feedback section where it belongs and not each others Group Buy threads. The feedback also needs to be kept professional and not turn into a thread... well, pretty much like this one. I also never said either of you were gone and won't until we still people coming forward with formal complaints with evidence to back up their complaint.

·
Banned
330 Posts
Where's matt? I've been working on the srt swap trying to get it done...

Fine, use the money you owe me to pay shipping for stuff, since thats the only way anything is going to get done.

Back to work for me...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 · (Edited)
Diablo0 said:
For the record, I never said I didn't give a shit. I just want the airing of each of yours dirty laundry to be kept off the forum or in the Feedback section where it belongs and not each others Group Buy threads.

sorry for the over generalization, i know you and the other mods on there want everything kept clean... we talked about it so that wont happen again.

EDIT: since matt replied, i'll just erase the second part of my post....

·
Banned
330 Posts
you know george...i was just thinking....

not all of the people who paid for wings, are on this website, some of them arent on ANY forums at all.....

I'm going to PM you the list of orders i've been asked to refund and you can contact those folks yourself and find out what they want to do...since i know you wont belive me if i just relay the messages i get back from them...

·
Registered
842 Posts
Pm sent to AlliedComp

·
Registered
328 Posts
hmmmm....how is it that this venedor section hasnt been shut down and evilcreations was due to shipping issues was? his is re-opened now but still, how isnt this vendor been shut down????

interesting......matt, im starting to think its not all george dude....

i know i said i wouldnt post on here but this is friggin bull crap man....you cant even make LED brakelights in 6 months, you still owe josh (evilcreations) HID's and you have this spoiler issue...and now you cant afford to give refunds?????..where did all your money go??? if you ran a business the right way you would have a business account where you have money set aside for refunds, emergencies etc, then the kicker is that you told george that i shorted you money on the shit i bought from you guys for my customers....and you didnt have the balls to say it to me..WTF

·
Banned
330 Posts
well, lets look at it this way... i havnt sold anything on here, or posted anything for sale on here for about what....5 months roughly? with no money coming in because i havnt been pushing anything(wanted to wait until after the wing issue is resolved), that leaves me with paying refunds out of pocket...refunds for product that i've already paid george for...the markup was nill to begin with, that combined with the fact that i've handed out several refunds already totally killed off any of the "profit" i made on them to begin with...basically i paid george for the wings, then had to pay back some of the customers too....see how that would become an out of pocket expense?

had i known all this was going to happen, then none of the threads involving the carbon and wings would have never started in the first place...

The third brake lights are my fault completely, i know this. I will get them finished when conditions allow. I've been stuck workin on a swap that was finished up on monday. The swap was originally planned for i believe may, but because the motor in the donor car was bad, i had to order a new shortblock(there goes 1k), plus several other parts. the swap was supposed to happen this month sometime, but after Carlisle, back in early july, the customer pretty much toasted his ATX in his neon and the swap was immediatly pushed up in time...before the motor was ready and all the bad parts were replaced. So, most of the time during the swap, we were waiting on parts as we found more and more parts that needed replaced.

because of the expense spent for getting the swap done, i've been rather short on funds, and with my less than adequate job, bills that automatically pull from my account seem to keep me pretty well screwed on available funds...

i'm doing the best i can to take care of the wing customers, but george has stated that he will be handling the refunds from here out and i'de like to give him a chance to do so...

speaking of which......george hasnt posted lately....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll Like To Know

Well, Honestly I'm tired of waitin and waitin Its F****bull. I ordered the PVO about 6-7 months ago and that's hell of time and up 'till now no PVO and money back ?????? whats it gonna take to resolve this. I'm patient, but how long?

·
Registered
328 Posts
xalisco69 said:
Well, Honestly I'm tired of waitin and waitin Its F****bull. I ordered the PVO about 6-7 months ago and that's hell of time and up 'till now no PVO and money back ?????? whats it gonna take to resolve this. I'm patient, but how long?

damn..i thought waiting 4 months was a long time for my carbon fiber....

201 - 220 of 248 Posts