Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
I trimmed the second wing today and the strength is good... i also test fitted it on the car and again no problems. So as far as i'm concerned they are good to go. Here is the info:

US customers please follow the link below to place your order. Shipping and all brokerage fees are included in the price
http://www.srt-4store.com/index.php?page=view&gbid=12

Canadian customers please PM me for Canadian pricing and shipping (you will receive the parts directly from me, from Calgary)

WING INFO:

-7 layers 6oz fiberglass
-UV stable epoxy resin
-sanded smooth
-ships primed and ready to paint
-paint optional
-the wing attaches using 3M doublesided tape (included)

1. srt412s - SRTForums - - PAID *
2. <|SRT-4|> - SRTForums - - PAID *
3. silentwig - SRTForums - - PAID *
4. RedSoxSRT - SRTForums - - PAID *
5. FWD Performance - SRTForums - - PAID *
6. AdvanSRT-4 - SRTForums -
7. z3roneo - SRTForums -
8. ruffian - SRTForums -
9. irishred - SRTForums -
6. bigwoofers.net - SRTForums -
10. jeepin79 - SRTForums -
11. Only1Balto - SRTForums -
12. relenger - SRTForums -

·
SRTFORUM Moderator
23,153 Posts
Nice!! I can't wait! So I can paint em once I get em? about 5 coats and 3 clear outta do it ya think?

Hopefully pay with in a week...2 at the latest.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, you will receive it primed and ready for paint. I'm not going to set a time limit on the group buy, but i will ship them in the order that payments are received... what i mean is, if 15 people call dibs, once 10 payments are received those 10 will be taken care of, and the other 5 will be bumped down to the sign-up list for the next 10 spots :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my local painter does a really good job but quoted me a bit high on the paint... i am still gonna take it in for him to see it first hand and see what's gonna be his bottom price... Matt is also going to be talking to his local paint guy and we will see if he can do them for really cheap, hopefully around $50...

otherwise i really know nothing about painting, so i'm not very qualified to suggest how to do a DIY paintjob... like advan said, 5 coats of paint and 3 of clear should be more than enough... after that a fine wet sand and some buffing and polishing will get you a show ready piece

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if i can get 5-10 orders at a time in one color i might be able to work out a deal with my guy for a more reasonable price since he can do them all at once... if you would like your wing painted, please post your interest and the color you'd like and i'll see what i can do to help

·
Banned
330 Posts
TEN NAMES ARE IN! Get your payments in to secure your spot in the first order!

2. <|SRT-4|> - SRTForums - - PAID * (orange if possible)
4. AdvanSRT-4 - SRTForums -
5. z3roneo - SRTForums -
6. ruffian - SRTForums -
7. irishred - SRTForums -
8. bigwoofers.net - SRTForums -
9. jeepin79 - SRTForums -
10. Only1Balto - SRTForums -

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
wow, the response is great! thanks guys! since this basically filled right away, we'll do another list of 10 for those who missed the initial rush :) Thanks again to everyone who put their names down, and for those who already sent payments, i will start production first thing in the morning

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I believe it, I love the wing, but the other maker is just way too expensive. If you don't have enough Orange by the time mine is ready, then don't ever bother. With the other carbon thread, it got me thinking. If I am going to get this painted, then I may as well fill the trunk holes, the key, and see about the brake light as well :eveilgrin. Have it all painted at once, maybe even bondo in this wing. I likey

·
Banned
330 Posts
11 names, 4 paid, almost halfway full folks

5. AdvanSRT-4 - SRTForums
6. z3roneo - SRTForums -
7. ruffian - SRTForums -
8. irishred - SRTForums -
9. bigwoofers.net - SRTForums -

·
Banned
330 Posts
13 names, 5 paid...half of the first spots are already closed guys, if you want in on the first order, better hurry up!

5. FWD Performance - SRTForums - - PAID *
6. AdvanSRT-4 - SRTForums -
7. z3roneo - SRTForums -
8. ruffian - SRTForums -
9. irishred - SRTForums -
6. bigwoofers.net - SRTForums -