Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forum people although been reading some posts the last few days. One day last week it just hit me that I'd be stupid to buy any other car but the SRT 4 and so here I am. Its gonna take a few months but the idea that I can actually afford a new car that has excellent performance is making me a happy man. A few questions.
Are there any performace numbers yet for the mopar staged kits that are coming out?

For those that own the car already what would be the first few things you would mod besides a differential.

Although I must admit I've never been a fan of neons I do like the look of the new car. I also think that it could look even better. I hear alot of you out there think that a kit automatically "rices" the car but if the kit is tasteful I disagree. There is nothing wrong wih personalizing your car, and if you the owner likes it, then thats all that counts right?...And if its bad ass enough like that Super Street concept picture thats on the logo now then you really can't say anything. Talk about nasty :shock: :twisted: :lol: I'm sure theres nothing out there like that now but i've already seen the Kamanari kit, are there any others out there yet?

Thanks people and too the fortunate owners of this great car enjoy and be safe out there, I'll be with you soon.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Welcome to our little slice of Insanity !!

Motor mounts come to mind as the first thing that needs to be done, whether you do any more mods or not. The stock ones are built for comfort, not performance.

Hood mod, Turbo timer, and boost controller seem to be the usual first real mods done. There have been a few with exhaust mods, and some with a long list. It really depends on what you want to do with the car, and what you can afford. It seems that there is going to be alot of things that can be done.

Take a look at the drag times listed here for different mods, and what they can do to times:
http://www.srtforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1748

1 - 2 of 2 Posts