Registered
7,116 Posts
4th one is the only good one IMO.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
xmdfmk7x said:
not bad, but the second one is out of focus and for the first two, well.. white balance is your friend ;D
Heh, I was using a snapple bottle as my "tripod" and keeping everything on auto. when i have time to learn the manual functions ill see what i can do.

thanks for the comments!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
you actually bought from OASIS, there a bunch of F**k wads. sorry had to vent when i saw the plate on the front GET RID OF IT!!!!!! any way congrats and by any chance is that the bowling alley in matawan on RT 34.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nj-srt4 said:
you actually bought from OASIS, there a bunch of F**k wads. sorry had to vent when i saw the plate on the front GET RID OF IT!!!!!! any way congrats and by any chance is that the bowling alley in matawan on RT 34.
yea thats the rt34 lanes and whats wrong with oasis. the sales guy was pretty nice, i had no complaints.

are you telling me to get rid of the plate or the caR??? lol

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
no get rid of the plate keep the car. i went to oasis to buy mine last year and the guys in the showroom were a bunch of morons thats why i wouldnt buy from them not to mention they didnt have my awesome blue color the best there is :jester: , my friend works at oasis as a service tech the service dept is awesome they dont care what you have done to your car theyll still warranty it but the salesman were "yeah its fast got a turbo blah blah blah" just so dumb (god am i ranting shut up) ok thats that we should have a little meet one friday check out the mid atlantic forum

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
nj-srt4 said:
No dealer compares to Linden Dodge. Biggest @sshole liars. Then again, so are most dealers. But they suck.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Epix said:
pic #4 > pic #'s 3, 2, 1

4 is now my desktop
well i feel honored. 4 is on my background too right now.

In case anyone else wanted to use the 4th one as their background, I Included a full 5mp shot on my site:

http://home.comcast.net/~krnbk2/night04big.jpg

I also got a tripod finally... so with a little more practice, i hope to be taking better shots.

Pete :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.