Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shit here it comes sorry peeps I hope we make it.. the sucker is a slow mover at 8mph!

I am not worried much about the eye now. but the actual flooding and down power lines..

see you guys monday :)

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I'll send up a prayer for everyone in Flordia :)

Hope you, the other SRT-4 owners, and all of the SRT-4s are fine.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Enrique and all Florida peeps---STAY SAFE! Please do whatever they tell you to do, if that means evacuation or whatever. It's not worth the risk of getting hurt! I will send a prayer out to you guys. Very active hurricane season this year! I wanted to move to FL someday but lately I've been rethinking that decision!

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SRTGURL said:
Enrique and all Florida peeps---STAY SAFE! Please do whatever they tell you to do, if that means evacuation or whatever. It's not worth the risk of getting hurt! I will send a prayer out to you guys. Very active hurricane season this year! I wanted to move to FL someday but lately I've been rethinking that decision!
Naa Jean this is the first time in 8 years that we gotten a hurricane.. to be honest the eye hitting us is like a needle in a haystack..

·
Registered
587 Posts
ATL-SRT said:
Good luck Florida!!! Do us a favor and slow it down please....
don't worry man, I'm in orlando, soon as it hits us it'll use all of it's energy trying to take me out, you shouldn't feel a thing ;x

Ima put my car in the garage and maybe find some cover for it, pray nothing happens to it.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I am pretty far inland too. Not worry about the eye of the storm either. We're just going to get some good winds. But I am most worried about the power outages. It's gonna get real boring real fast when the power goes out :crying:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts