Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sounds really stupid and dumb :oops: , and most of you will be like "why the hell would you want to do that to this car?!" but hey, oh well. I know the rear fascia is different from the R/T, but I've seen R/T's with trailer hitches on them and do you guys think it would be possible to put one on this?? Sounds stupid but i have a racing jet ski that I use nearly every day of the summer and if I can't pull it with this I'll be kinda upset, but do you guys think it would be possible?? I emailed dodge 4 weeks ago about it and they have yet to answer, so maybe you guys can give me some? thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
You would have to check but I believe you could get a hitch on the back that would be able to pull the jetski. That thing can't weigh more than 500 pounds with trailer, right?

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's a sit-down racing jet ski and with the trailer it's about 600 pounds, I remember asking my dealer about the R/T's and he told me how much they could tow and it's more than enough, hopefully I can get some sort of hitch on there though, anyone else that's seen one at an auto-show, do you think it would be possible?? thanks

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
anything is possible. i dont think you will have a problem with a jetski trailer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Terminator
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing