·
Registered
7,124 Posts
VERY NICE CAR MAN!!!

The last two are my favorites!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
are you kidding me..that thing loks sooooo clean...(i only hate tha fact that it has a sunroof, it kills the flow of the stripes) other than that ,,great job man.

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Glad to see a ce kept in its original condition love the pics its good to see a fellow ce owner not change the car and keep the car as is super clean car mad props bud!

·
Premium Member
2,404 Posts
touché :lol:

thnx for all the positive feedback :thumbsup:
Cheater! =) I was there when you guys picked this car up. Lego is right you cut out the fog and reverse light out of a lot of the pics =P There is one I can still see them in :thumbsup:

Glad to see a ce kept in its original condition love the pics its good to see a fellow ce owner not change the car and keep the car as is super clean car mad props bud!

It's nearly original. There are a few tiny lighting mods that had to be done to make it compliant with EU road laws, but still a sexy car.

·
Forum Moderator, SRT of the Month
1,602 Posts
Haha nice pictures bro, i see you withstood the icy temperatures just fine judging by all those shots!

And don't worry guys already sourced an unmolested bumper for him so the hideous tracktor lamps will be gone soon...

The small blinkers on the side have to stay but those are hardly noticable ;)

·
Registered
259 Posts
beautiful car man, id love to also have a comm. edition srt4

·
Premium Member
2,404 Posts
Haha nice pictures bro, i see you withstood the icy temperatures just fine judging by all those shots!

And don't worry guys already sourced an unmolested bumper for him so the hideous tracktor lamps will be gone soon...

The small blinkers on the side have to stay but those are hardly noticable ;)
Awesome, looks a lot better without them in I think. If you guys went with a projector headlight with the indicators in the sides of them could you get away with not running the blinkers on the side? I think the UK you can, not looked into it too far though, might only be for temporary imports like USAF cars, donno.

·
SRTforums Member
1,048 Posts
The last 2 shots are great.

·
1,602 Posts
lol it WAS chilly here! 16 degrees Fahrenheit is verry Cold even for Holland ;)

Negative on the blinkers though Chris, they need to be visible from like 5 meters on the side, behind of the car.....

·
1,602 Posts
Lol yeah i don't have them too..... luckily we got through with repeaters in the sidemarkers on mine too.... but since 2009 their a lil more strict on import inspections......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts