Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Are you talking quickest (as in 0-60, 1/4mi, etc.) or fastest (top end speed).

·
Registered
361 Posts
im on my fourth black vehicle...will never own another color if its my choice. As for FWD..i dotn want to even think about the snow in a rwd turbo car..i am almost regretting not getting awd..will never go back to RWD as my daily driver though. I figure wiht the LSD and snow tires i should have no problem.

·
Registered
996 Posts
There was a thread about this a while ago and I think it was decided that the SRT-4 was not only the fastest stock FWD 4 ever but the fastest stock FWD period.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Ugh I had 2 black cars... fucking I hate that color, had to wash it 3 times a week to keep it clean looking, every little scratch showed up, water spots...

Silver, thats where it is =) washed my car twice, never been waxed, looks great.

·
Registered
441 Posts
TallySRT-4Fan said:
There was a thread about this a while ago and I think it was decided that the SRT-4 was not only the fastest stock FWD 4 ever but the fastest stock FWD period.
:werd: The closest stock FWD cars to us are V6 manual Maximas, Altimas, and Accords.

·
Registered
441 Posts
jaymzx said:
...GTPs too. Just about everything else out there runs high 14s at best..
I dunno, I've seen slips for those three running low 14's stock. Must be factory freaks though, I've never seen more than 1 or 2 do it.

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
No I meant other than those listed. Your average car under $35K is gonna run high 14's at best. Granted, there are the purpose-built fast cars like ours, cobras, etc, and the ones above..but overall.

EDIT: oh yea forgot we're talking FWD here. Scratch the Cobra :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.