Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stock turbo no nitrous? who would it be? 1badsrt4... maybe even in the country. just curious. another thread sparked this thought.

·
Premium Member
9,774 Posts
yeah, i think tim is in the 12.50's? @ 113 with like simple mods, CTI TB, CTI FMIC, DSM BOV, SAFC, 650cc injectors, AGP wga. the boost probably about 22psi?

this car doesn't need fancy shit to be fast.

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
There has got to be a big turbo car on s0 thats fast then mine. I think I have the fastest time but not the fastest car. Ultimateone, Jeffb, Masssrt, and others are s0.

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1badsrt-4 said:
There has got to be a big turbo car on s0 thats fast then mine. I think I have the fastest time but not the fastest car. Ultimateone, Jeffb, Masssrt, and others are s0.

well stock turbo no nitrous. there's another thread on this, i was just curious if it was you. cuz dansrt4 is the fastest stock turbo no nitrous but he's s2 not s0.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Tim with 12.5s is the quickest Stage 0 around here right now officially, stock or no stock turbo

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
uncommon said:
well stock turbo no nitrous. there's another thread on this, i was just curious if it was you. cuz dansrt4 is the fastest stock turbo no nitrous but he's s2 not s0.
Remember that all the fastest stock turbo guys are doing this on slicks. Im running 12.5 with 2.0 60 foots on drag radials. Cut .2 off my 60 with slicks and we are talking 12.0's-12.1s

1 - 8 of 8 Posts