Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
11am sounds good for me. We going to grill? Maybe everyone can help bring something. Hot dogs would be easy and are not too messy.

I could pick up a box of kayem. I have a small charcoal camping grill too but if anyone has a better one that would be awesome.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Looks like it's going to end up being a nice day out tomorrow.

Chris, i can bring buns and ketchup if you want.

Well kick me in the dick that's like the only friggin day I can't make it. I have to pick my friggin wife up at the airport at 1.

Rick I don't get to the track to much anymore. I went twice this year to see what my car and the wifes car would run stock before I started modding. My dad and I are currently building another drag car so hopefully we finish over the winter and I get back to drag racing

I pushed out my ft. crank seal the other day..........soo im out,
enjoy guys, its gonna be nice out today!

Any of u guys know of a black car getting parted out. Need the whole front end pretty much. Still haven't fixed my car yet. With insurance not paying a dollar the shipping for hoodd and bumpers are outrageous. Any help sille b helpful thanks guys

Any of u guys know of a black car getting parted out. Need the whole front end pretty much. Still haven't fixed my car yet. With insurance not paying a dollar the shipping for hoodd and bumpers are outrageous. Any help sille b helpful thanks guys
Did you not have collision on the car?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.