Dodge SRT Forum banner

Fall meet?

6K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  1badsrt-4 
#1 ·
The weather is changing and there isn't a whole lot of time left for a meet so it would be cool to have one more meet before the winter hits.

Talking to Protivakid and Blackstage2 it seems like Wachusett Mountain would be a good location.
They just redid the top not too long ago. There is a nice road leads up the summit with lots of spots for pics along the way.
I'm thinking end of September,beginning of October would be a good time for a meet.
I believe this would be the address for the road to the summit.
345 Mountain Rd, Princeton, MA

I know some of you local OG's will see this. Bring whatever the hell your driving now, it would be good to see some of you old timers.

#4 ·
Ha whats up Tim?!

Theres nothing set in stone yet but just keep checking here.
There was just a big meet in CT with over 80 cars, pretty good turnout.
I only did see one OG though, Fivetoes. Theres only a few left that bought their car before mine :zzzz:

#6 ·
I'm down!
G-ray shoot me a text when u get the details ironed out cuz I'm not on here much nowadays.

#12 ·
Works for me.

#18 ·
I can probably show up around 12:00. Its a 1.5hr ride for me so depends what time I get up.

Anyone else going from the south of boston area?

#21 ·
11am sounds good for me. We going to grill? Maybe everyone can help bring something. Hot dogs would be easy and are not too messy.

I could pick up a box of kayem. I have a small charcoal camping grill too but if anyone has a better one that would be awesome.

#23 ·
Well kick me in the dick that's like the only friggin day I can't make it. I have to pick my friggin wife up at the airport at 1.

Rick I don't get to the track to much anymore. I went twice this year to see what my car and the wifes car would run stock before I started modding. My dad and I are currently building another drag car so hopefully we finish over the winter and I get back to drag racing

#25 ·
I pushed out my ft. crank seal the other day..........soo im out,
enjoy guys, its gonna be nice out today!

#26 ·
Any of u guys know of a black car getting parted out. Need the whole front end pretty much. Still haven't fixed my car yet. With insurance not paying a dollar the shipping for hoodd and bumpers are outrageous. Any help sille b helpful thanks guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.