Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was excellent SRT4 support at our Spring event, hope to see you guys and gals out there this fall! Take advantage of our new FWD class!

That's right, it's time for the Track Day to return for the Fall. We are returning to Silver Dollar Raceway for the second time this year. This event will be similar to years past, with a mix of open runs and competitions. We've added some additional classes to the Fall Track Day to "test" them for next year. However, we are also going to change the way we do qualifying so hopefully the amount of time spent on qualifying/competitions and open runs will be the same as the Spring Track Day.
We're also holding a social event/cookout on the Saturday before in the Macon area for those coming in from out of town and staying at the official hotel in the area.

Here are the details:

What: Competitions and Open Runs
When: Sunday, October 10th
Where: Silver Dollar Raceway - Reynolds, GA
Cost: $10 gate entry race or watch, $15 tech cards via pre-registration, $20 tech cards day of the event.
Time: Gates open 10am, racing starts at 11am.

For more details, including classes and rules, hotel information, track information check out the official site: http://www.importshowdown.com

·
Registered
796 Posts
We will have Trophies for each of the class winners and payout/trophy for all out Quick 8 winners. So other than coming to see some good competitive racing.. and have a good time... there will be something to take home for some.

Also, this will be a full weekend event..
Friday we'll be partying it up at the hotel in Byron, not far from track...
Then we're planning cookout/social event for Saturday in the area...
Then Track Day Sunday! :thumbsup:
:D

Laters!
Jason.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I'll be there to watch, in process of putting together a newer faster setup that won't be done by then.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reminder, pre-registration closes 1 week from today, Monday Oct 4th.

Also, we've confirmed the date/time/location for the Car Show/Social/Cookout the day before the event on Oct 9th. It's at 1pm at Claystone Park just west of Macon. You can read all of the details, including directions here:

http://www.importshowdown.com/carshow

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bodizapha13 said:
Anyone rolling down for the cookout/social on Saturday?
Should be a bunch of us who are going to stay in the hotel there already for it, plus there is a couple of caravans forming for the Saturday event. A lot of our out of towners are coming in Friday night or Saturday, including a group of people from SC.

Other than Jason though, not sure how many SRT4s as of yet. We did get another SRT4 who pre-registered today though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hell, I only live 10 miles away from the show, I may stop by...

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
That was me, but my name has not appeared on the official list yet. The helmet I purchased is a tad small, so I'm going to use it for the day, and then sell it on ebay. Come on and sign up everybody.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
backdoctor2be said:
That was me, but my name has not appeared on the official list yet. The helmet I purchased is a tad small, so I'm going to use it for the day, and then sell it on ebay. Come on and sign up everybody.
Chris with the 2003 SRT4 right? Your on the list, between 98 BMW M3 and the 92 Renntech E60.

BTW Thanks for the support!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Yup, that was me! I now see my name, thanks. Look forward to my first drag race competition. I just hope I can get my boost controller installed in time for the race.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts