Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i'd ask the NE boys/girls about this one, since you're alll closer. I haven't got my SRT yet, i wanna wait till after w inter, plus i need to finish settling all the stuff surrounding my dads death.. in anycase, i'm not a big fan of the wing that comes on the SRT. but i don't want holes on my trunk.. What wings would fit the factory holes? or would t ake little modification? Pics would be great if you got em'

P.S. i'm gonna murder my spaceb ar

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
xyourantithesisx said:
I thought i'd ask the NE boys/girls about this one, since you're alll closer. I haven't got my SRT yet, i wanna wait till after w inter, plus i need to finish settling all the stuff surrounding my dads death.. in anycase, i'm not a big fan of the wing that comes on the SRT. but i don't want holes on my trunk.. What wings would fit the factory holes? or would t ake little modification? Pics would be great if you got em'

P.S. i'm gonna murder my spaceb ar
Remember, the wing is a functional wing. It does provide aero stability to the car at high speeds. Other Mopar wings will fit and I think other's have gotten color matching plugs to fill the holes when they removed their's.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
your best bet is to find someone and w. the color srt-4 you get and trade wings w. em..or find a trunk lid from the junk yard that matches your color..only way to not have any plug holes or anything

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
xyourantithesisx said:
I haven't got my SRT yet
By that if you mean you haven't even gone to a dealer to work out a deal, try this if you want the lower profile SXT wing. After the test drive and your talking numbers with the dealer, tell them the ONLY thing holding you back from signing the deal is the wing. Tell them you know for fact that a Regular Neon's wing bolts right on, if they could swap the wings at no additional charge you will sign the deal. They may try and talk you out of it saying they have to swap springs and such, but tell them you don't care, that's your offer. If you put it like that I don't how they could say no...

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Buy an SXT and the wing problem is solved. :lol: j/k

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.