Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey how are you guys doing. i got my srt-4 about 1 month ago. i have injoyed it every time i get in it. my plans are to do alot of stuff but i dont really no the system of the motor, the turbo, and EM. i do understand and have some knowlegde of N/A but not Turbo's. my question is, is it possibly to get the factory training manual that goes over every part of the vehicle.im not sure i just no the the company i work for has complete books on the vehicles, and they have alot of info. and was hopeing the to beable to get my hands on one of the srt-4 manuals.

·
Registered
21 Posts
jaymzx said:
The SRT-4 Service Manual Supplement is only $15 and is available from http://www.techauthority.com. Part #81-270-03028A. That's for 2003. I can't find the 2004/05 ones yet, but when they're available, that's where they'll be.
That fricking cheap :wah?!: Our service manual's are much more expensive, I have both the Type-S and SI on PDF. And planning on getting a hard copy anyway, but the cheapest I could find was $60. They can be bought from Honda for around $80. If that sh*t is legit, then you guys are lucky.

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
Yea the supplement is cheap, but it's all SRT-4. It has all the info on the differences between the SRT and the normal PL bodies, including brakes, tranny, axles, engine, turbo, etc etc. 98% of all the service info you will need is in this supplement.
The Neon (PL Body) service manual is about 3 times thicker, and lists (fr current model year) for $120. Older model years are usually around $60, but you can download that via the link, above.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts