Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK i have the stock rims and tire's off my SRT, the rims are painted black... crappy paint job honestly, but it can be redone if you want or you could powdercoat, paint them all black, or sand them down to the steel. The tires are brand new, put them on maybe a month ago... still have full tread, great condition. I'm gonna ask $250 O.B.O. for the Rims and Tires, or please make an offer.. I will post up some pis tomorrow, I'm at work today, please anyine let me know if your interested... really want to get rid of these, Thanks

*********************PICS ADDED!!!!********************

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Are you going to race wars this weekend. I may be intersted. I just want to see pics really quick. If you can PM me the tire sizes and brand i will let you know

Tom

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I have a friend who wrecked two of his rims in the snow and needs these bad! He can pay you on Saturday. Schnuppi, can you hook a brotha up and not buy these like I did with the downpipe? Thanks if you can, if not oh well, they aren't for me anyway. He's a good friend who really needs them though. Let me know. He will hve the cash on Sat. for sure.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well they are the stock KDW's I picked up from SRT4va a little while back, Tom, sorry but I'm not going to race wars, my car is still missfiring, so I got to fix that before I go anywhere, unless someone local lets me ride with them just to go have some fun, but my car wont be there, Chris- I can hold them till Sat., no problem... you have seen them before, so do you still want pics? If so thats cool, but if not it just saves me the trouble. Up to you... just let me know guys

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
wenzel said:
I have a friend who wrecked two of his rims in the snow and needs these bad! He can pay you on Saturday. Schnuppi, can you hook a brotha up and not buy these like I did with the downpipe? Thanks if you can, if not oh well, they aren't for me anyway. He's a good friend who really needs them though. Let me know. He will hve the cash on Sat. for sure.
That is cool, i only really wanted 2 anyways for right now. i want to use them for drag tires for right now. DOnt want to kill me 200 euro a pop 18's so if you can get them and bring the other 2 to racewars, i can probably get the other 2 them. Pending pics i will get the other 2.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kustomatix said:
Hopefully you are selling these to repay us for what you owe:

Bad Seller: AGAMEMNON5150
Do you mind not shitting all over my thread? Please keep you whining in the other thread... I dont go over to your section and crap all over it do I? Please dont start posting on every thread I make. This can become very childish, and I prefer it doesn't

·
SRTforums Veteran
9,870 Posts
agamemnon5150 said:
Do you mind not shitting all over my thread? Please keep you whining in the other thread... I dont go over to your section and crap all over it do I? Please dont start posting on every thread I make. This can become very childish, and I prefer it doesn't
No but it looks like youre about to

View Profile: agamemnon5150
Viewing Forum Kustomatix @ 11:08 AM

This is the only post ive made in ANY of youre threads. Go post in mine if you need to. Good luck on the sale :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kustomatix said:
No but it looks like youre about to

View Profile: agamemnon5150
Viewing Forum Kustomatix @ 11:08 AM

This is the only post ive made in ANY of youre threads. Go post in mine if you need to. Good luck on the sale :thumbsup:
No I dont need to resort to that... what good would it do? I was just curious to what, if anything, you have posted about me in you section, but I have no need to start anything. You have a good day. Now please back to the topic

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), 2011 Calendar Car
5,862 Posts
If you end up parting the rims from the tires or 2 rims yada yada..... I'd be interested in whatever left over you may have. In other words I don't need the tires or a full set of rims. I just need 3 rims total. i've seen em and I know they ain't perfect. Let me know if you'd be intersted in selling them like this...

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
My friend wants just the tires. Schnuppi, are you interested in just the rims? He can pay you the total you want for the rims andtires on Sat night or Sun morning. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
wenzel said:
My friend wants just the tires. Schnuppi, are you interested in just the rims? He can pay you the total you want for the rims and tires on Sat night or Sun morning. Let me know.
Yea give me a call tommorw whenever he wants to get them. 01747172840. And I think schnuppi said he wanted 2 and marakka was asking about them too

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wenzel... I didn'y hear from you today, does your buddy still want these? Gimme a call

1 - 17 of 17 Posts