Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody who has eyelids on an e-blue could you please post them. gonna order some in the morning but don't know which ones to get.
thanks in advance, ERIC

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
dido. plan on ordering this week and i want to know who has the best match. I hear east coast turbos (?) look really good but suck for shipping.

·
Banned
2,384 Posts
im ordering mine from mysrt4ownsyou, hopefully they'll ship this week. when i recieve them ill make sure to snap close up shots of the eyelids next to the eblue paint to compare. any word on shipment yet mysrt4ownsyou?

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
norcalSRTrida said:
im ordering mine from mysrt4ownsyou, hopefully they'll ship this week. when i recieve them ill make sure to snap close up shots of the eyelids next to the eblue paint to compare. any word on shipment yet mysrt4ownsyou?
yea right...im gettin the first set :thumbsup:

·
Registered
378 Posts
mysrt4ownsyou is a great guy and i bought some lids from him about 3-4 months ago for my eblue and did NOT match, but it was fairly close and he is a great guy, im picky as hell and can only have something that matches exactly.. so

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you think i should just go with black ones from ruthless or what. i've seen black on a blue here in town looks pretty sick. And since noone can get e-blue exactly right might as well go for black huh

·
Registered
378 Posts
speaking of spray paint, would that work just to tape the headlights and just spraypaint some eyelids on there? insted of fukin with vinyl.. just a stupid thought that probably wont work but sounds good

·
Registered
232 Posts
ayalprojam said:
speaking of spray paint, would that work just to tape the headlights and just spraypaint some eyelids on there? insted of fukin with vinyl.. just a stupid thought that probably wont work but sounds good
This would work if your did a good job of taping it up and spraying a few layers of black paint first, but if your ever hit a bug or the car in front of you kicks up some rocks it would start to chip the paint off and when u turn on your headlights you will see light spots.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
or you can just buy color matched vynil

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.