Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
To make them you need to actually use your headlight as a mold cover the whole thing in fb glass of course while its covered in like painters tape to avoid damaging the headlight. Reinstall headlight with the fb dry then get a sharpie or pencil and a string measure what kind of style eyelids you are looking for then cut sand and paint.

·
Registered
67 Posts
^^lul

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
I'm gonna do that. Soon as I can grow that much pubic hair :frogtongu
I personally like the eyebrows that go from 1 corner of the hood to the other, not the S type.

·
Registered
153 Posts
What are the dimensions? I think I'm going to make the s style
SDK motorsports has a set for $90 shipped, color matched.
For how little you will save to DIY it is not worth it trust me. Unless you fiberglass a lot and already have all of the supplies, including primer and color matched paint.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Eyebrows lmao... I wonder how it would look with a uni brow lol

·
Registered
820 Posts
SDK motorsports has a set for $90 shipped, color matched.
For how little you will save to DIY it is not worth it trust me. Unless you fiberglass a lot and already have all of the supplies, including primer and color matched paint.
Where did you get the ones in your signature?

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
I'm gonna do that. Soon as I can grow that much pubic hair :frogtongu
I personally like the eyebrows that go from 1 corner of the hood to the other, not the S type.
You're talkin about shorties. They were all the rage at first, then everyone went to the lazy ass S style. Cars look much meaner with the shorty style. I rocked it for 5 years til i got retrofits and gave up on eyelids.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
You're talkin about shorties. They were all the rage at first, then everyone went to the lazy ass S style. Cars look much meaner with the shorty style. I rocked it for 5 years til i got retrofits and gave up on eyelids.

Yea, those are the ones. Love the angry look :blush:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Bottom line ...it makes your scared wide eye *** looking headlights look mean..that can never be played out....

·
Registered
34 Posts

Those look a lot better than the S style. Ima have to look for a set for my car.
Btw what wheels are those? The same exact ones came on my car and I haven't been able to figure out what they are.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm digging the Shorties.. anyone know of any places that still make them

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Tried it out with duct tape (then took them off).
Silver's tough because they don't stand out.
Mine went straight across but they really need to come out straight from the inside a little then angle upwards.

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Bottom line ...it makes your scared wide eye *** looking headlights look mean..that can never be played out....
Hmmmmm "So if you don't run fiberglass/vinyl pieces on your headlight housing then your headlamps look "scared wide eye *** looking"

Oh 2012 lol

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Still working on getting enough pubic hairs...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts